Part - 22

The girl, Soniya, was not ready to listen to Vineet. She was speaking non stop against Anamika and her parents. Vineet gets frustrated, he shouted on her 

"Shut up Soniya. The party is over now, so just leave from here" he shouted pointing towards the door. 

Soniya protested "the party isn't over yet darling. And please stop taking her side" she exclaims. In the very moment she feels a strong slap on her face,she almost falls but a guy helps her. Vineet was shocked to see Anamika there, fuming in anger. 

He immediately approached her and tried to calm her. 

"Anu relax, she isn't in her senses." he exclaims but keeps mum receiving a fierce glare from her. He moved back. 

Now, the real party will start! A dangerous party! 

Soniya glared at Anamika, placing her hand on her cheek "how dare you slap me" she shouted, receiving another slap on her other cheek. With this, everyone's attention draws towards them, the loud music stops and the hall turns silent. 

Anamika held Soniya face between her thumb and four fingers "how dare you speak against my parent's, haan?" she asked, gripping tightly on her face. 

Soniya jerked her hand "I said the truth, what your parents did is shameful" she exclaims again receiving a slap. 

Anamika's anger was on peak and her words were adding fuel to the fire. 

"If my parents act was shameful then what would you say about your father? What is he then?" Anamika questioned, Soniya downed her gaze feeling embarrassed. 

Anamika lifts up her face by holding her chin "at least my father doesn't sleep around with his Secretary like your father does. He's loyal to my mum, he loves her, cares for her and they can do whatever they want, it's their life, they have the right to do anything in their personal life. My father is not like your father who cheated on his wife several times. He's Rajveer Singh Shekhawat, a true man. Don't you even dare to take my parents name" Anamika warned her and jerked her such that she fall on the ground. 

…. 

Soniya's father is a business tycoon but with a bad character. He has many affairs and this is known to the whole world. Media always caught him red handed. Her mother is a housewife and is disheartened with her husband's nature. 

… 

Soniya ran out of there crying, the guest also left the place. Anamika and Vineet were left alone in the hall. Anamika sat down on the couch holding her head in her hand. Vineet secured his seat beside her, he placed his hand on her shoulder. 

"are you okay?" he asked, Anamika shook her head affirmatively 

"tum toh chali gayi thi, fir aachanak wapas kaise aai" he questioned, Anamika look at him 

"mera purse reh gaya tha wahi lene aai thi" Anamika answered. Vineet nodded 

A silent prevailed between them, Anamika was constantly staring at the floor while Vineet's eyes were fixed on her. He wanted to have a conversation with her and he finds it the right time to talk. 

"kya hua, tensed laag rahi ho. Is everything okay? He asked casually breaking the silence 

Anamika instantly looked at him" itna kuch hua abhi tumhare saamne hi, fir bhi puch rahe ho tensed kyun ho. Seriously, itna kuch hone ke badh tumhe lagta hai main thik reh sakti hoon "she asked, angrily.. 

" but tum kyun tension le rahi ho, tumhe kya Soniya kuch bhi bole tum bhi toh yahi sochti ho unke baare mei. Tumhare liye bhi toh wo galat hi hai na toh kya fark padta hai agar aaj Soniya ne bhi bol diya "he stated, emphasising on each and every word to make her realise that she was the one who first frame them (Rajveer and Naina) because of the news.