Part - 20

Rajveer directly headed to Anamika's room, he barged in the room but she was no were to be seen.. He searched in the balcony, she wasn't there as well. He marched towards the washroom and knocked on the door.. 

"kaun hai '' her voice came from inside the washroom along with the sound of water. He didn't make any noise and sat down on the bed.. Naina entered the room, she found him sitting on the bed. She marched towards him, Rajveer turned to her, feeling her presence. He indicates her to keep quiet. Naina gave him a questionable look but did the same, she too secured her seat beside him. 

After around one hour, Anamika came out of the washroom. As she steps in the room her eyes fall on her parents who were waiting for her. 

She sigh but said nothing while they were surprised cum shocked by her behaviour. She was calm and relaxed which was so unusual. They expected her to create a mess, destroy every single piece of the house but instead she ignored them and moved to her closet.. She started to arrange the clothes, this was another shock for Raina as she never ever had  care of these things. 

Rajveer wanted to talk to her and apologise but he was fearful of her reaction, he didn't know how she would react but he had to talk to her. He doesn't care if she destroys the whole house, he has committed a mistake and he has to rectify it.. 

"Ana" he called her, breaking the silence. 

"Haan" she replied, not looking at him.. 

This was another shock, he hadn't expected that she'll reply. But she did that too calmly.. 

"Ana, I'm.. I'm sorry.. Gusse mei, meine jaane kya kya bol diya.. It was a misunderstanding bache.. I'm sorry.. Mujhe laga.. Ki.. Ki sab.. He didn't complete the sentence.. I'm sorry" he apologizes and down his gaze.. 

Anamika turned to them "it's okay" she spoke briefly, her voice was so calm and that disturbs him more.. 

He looked up at her and tried to say but she cut him "Mujhe padhna hai, exams hai mere. Please leave" Anamika said. 

"but" Rajveer open his mouth but she can cut him 

"please, let me study." Anamika said a bit loudly, they sigh and move out of the room.. Anamika closed the door, and they marched towards their room. 

"Issliye bol rahi thi main pehle confirm karo kiya kisne hai badh mei uchalna par tum dono baap beti kissi ki sunte kahan ho.. Bas uchalte rehte ho bina baat ke." Naina exclaims, glaring at him from the corner of her eyes 

Rajveer stops at his track "aacha main uchal raha hoon haan.. Jab main bolne wala tha ye sab tab toh nahi bola tumne mujhe na hi abhi room mei kuch bola aur aab badi hoshiyar ban rahi ho" he too glared at her and stepped in their room.. 

"ooh maine bola tha tumhe chup rehne ko tumne nahi suni aur apni itni badi juban nikal ke itna bakwas kiya, huh" she spoke making faces but her facial expressions changes when her eyes fall on the table.. 

"Aacha agar meri jaban lambi hai toh tum apne khudke jaban ko kya kahogi jo mujh se bhi lambi hai" he asked, nudging her.. 

Naina slap on his arm and turn him around. Rajveer was left shocked to see his credit cards on the table. They were with Anamika, he has given her but now it's here. Which means she has kept them here, but Why? This question arose in his mind. He turn to Naina who said 

"tumne bahut luxurious life di hai na usse, lo tumhari saari luxury yahan rakh ke chali gayi." Naina exclaims and sat down on the bed 

"Ye ladki Paagal waagal ho gayi hai kya, usse kya lagta hai life itni assan hogi uski ye sab yahan chod ke.. Hadh hai '' he shouted and marched inside the washroom, Naina sighs deeply, she knows There is no way to solve this disaster until Anamika wishes to solve this. 

…. 

3rd December, 6 : 00 pm 

One whole month passed after that hospital incident. Rajveer has left hope that Anamika will ever understand their point but Naina didn't. She tried to have a good conversation with her but it was of no use. It wasn't like Anamika didn't listen to her. Whenever Naina calls her and asks her to talk with her, she comes up. She will sit with her and listen to her silently but never react. It was all a one sided conversation where Naina was the speaker and Anamika was a silent listener. Anamika never speaks a word, even  she has turned a little weird. 

She wakes up at 6 in the morning, goes jogging, has breakfast with them, also joins them in lunch and dinner but doesn't speak. She doesn't do hangouts with her friend either; she throws a random party for no reason and in the whole month she hasn't visited any of his (Rajveer) restaurants. These things were weird but Rajveer chose to be quiet while Naina was helpless. 

..

Anamika was in her room, arranging her books. Meanwhile her phone rings, she checks and finds it was Vineet who's calling her.. She received the phone and attached it to her ear 

"hello" she spoke 

"Anu, where are you? Tabse wait kar raha hoon main tumhara" he asked 

"Vineet, meine bola na main nahi aayungi. Mujhe padhna hai" She replied briefly 

Her reply angered him "okay then, main ye party hi cancel kar deta hoon fir. Jab tum hi nahi aaogi toh kyun celebrate karu main birthday.." he said angrily and was about to disconnect the call.. But she stopped him 

"Aa rahi hoon, aa rahi hoon. Don't cancel the party. Main aati hoon thodi der mei" Anamika said and disconnected the call.. 

Disappointedly she sat down on the bed. It's his birthday today and she also wanted to join the party but the only reason she denied to go is that she doesn't have money to buy gifts for Vineet. She has always given him expensive gifts all the years but this year she doesn't have enough money even to buy a shirt. So she refused to attend the party but now Vineet wanted her to join the party or else he'll cancel the party.. 

Anamika sighs deeply and gets ready in a knee length dress, applied minimal makeup and opened the cupboard to take her purse when her eyes fell on something. She stared at "it" for a moment and put it under her purse. A smile form on her lips, as she finds a gift for him and she was a little sure that he would like it. 

Taking her purse and Phone, she leaves her room.. 

… 

To be continued.