Part - 10

Next morning 

Naina was in the kitchen preparing breakfast, Rajveer was in the dining area as usual busy in his boring newspaper.. And Anamika, well she haven't came out of her room yet.. Rajveer has sent a servant few minutes ago to wake her who return getting her scolds.. Naina was in tension, as Anamika haven't spoken a word after the revelation.. She knows, there must be many questions jumping in her head but she was quite because she is angry or may be embarrassed?? 

Naina Sighed, she took hold on the tray and move out of the kitchen.. To her surprise, Anamika was also present there and was busy in her phone.. Probably texting to Vineet.. 

Naina marched towards them, she kept the coffee mug before Rajveer and Banana Shake before Anamika.. Anamika holds the glass and gulped it down, usually she use to do dramas but today she was silent and this was bugging Naina, she wanted her to speak, shout over them if she's angry, She just wants to hear her, doesn't matter what it would be.. 

Naina gaze at Raj and indicates him to ask her about Naveen call, Rajveer narrowed his eyes pretending he didn't understand what she said.. Naina glare him, he down his gaze and look at Anamika who's still busy in her phone.. Not even bothering to look up at them.. 

"baby" Rajveer call her softly

"hmm" Anamika replied, eyes still on phone

Rajveer glance at Naina, then turn to Anamika.. 

"tumse puchna tha kuch" he exclaims, Naina gave him a look.. 

Anamika didn't show any interest "hmm, say!" she replied.. Moving her fingers on the phone screen.. 

"will you look up, ya ghus jaogi phone mei aab" Naina said a bit angrily.. Rajveer roll his eyes

Anamika look up, she shot a glare at them but off her cell and look straight at Rajveer.. 

"puchiye, kya puchna hai, I have to go.." she declare 

Rajveer stare at her for some good seconds and asked "wo tumhare mamu ka call aaya tha

Rajveer stare at her for some good seconds and asked "wo tumhare mamu ka call aaya tha.. Shanti bua ke bete ki shadi hai.. Wo chahti hai hum aaye.. Toh.. He glances at her.. Toh kya hum chale" he asked hesitantly..