Part - 15

Teen bar hang karwa ke aaj akhir do pics laga hi di hai!

Enjoy the chap

...

It's been two month and things have worsened now. That day they face the most disheartened incident, When Rajveer was talking to Vineet , Naina reach to Anamika room but the sounds from inside the room tensed her and Rajveer as well who came running when he found Naina banging on the door of Anamika room continuously. But when he reached there, his heart skipped a beat. Anamika was crying inside, and her cries were so loud that it can be heard outside the room, clearly. They were unaware of the happenings of college but were shaken by this.. They knock on the door for hours but receive only cries, just cries. They only know how much it pained them to see her in that condition, but they had no choice rather than to wait for her to open the door. It didn't happen that day, she didn't come out of the room the whole day and night and the next day she left the house early in the morning. Later on, when Rajveer enquiries about this, he came to know about all the mess and felt sorry for her. 

After the day, Anamika totally avoided having a conversation with them neither did she come up for meals. She would just come for Naina's check up every morning and night that too because of her assignment, she would have refused to do that also but Prashant insisted that he wants to go through the case so she was left with no choice. 

Raina tried to talk to her several times but all in vain, being frustrated Rajveer dropped the topic. He already had many fights with her in the past two months and now he doesn't want to fight anymore. If she doesn't wanna hear him and understand their point then okay. He's not gonna say anything. 

But Naina, in the fight between Father and daughter she was pissed. Both were adamant at their places, she wanted to have a conversation with both but none was ready. In one place, she's happy for her little one  but on the other side she's disappointed for the same as all the problems started because of her pregnancy. 

… 

One fine night, Shekhawat Mension 

It's already 9 and Anamika hasn't turned up yet, it's her usual routine now but they (Raina) used to wait for her. Today also Rajveer was on the balcony of his room and was waiting for her, Naina was sitting on the bed holding a book in her hand. She looked up from her book, when she heard Rajveer sound, it seemed like he was murmuring something. 

"tumhare wahan khade rehne se wo nahi aa jayegi, uske aane mei abhi aadha ghanta hai. Aake baith jao" she said looking at him. He turn to her 

"Ye ladki Paagal hai kya. Itni raat tak kaun bahar rehta hai, 5 baje college khatam hota hai iske. 9 baje tak kahan ghoomti rehti hai ye" he asked, entering in the room 

"mujhe kya pata kahan jaati hai, apne chahite Vineet se pucho rehti toh uske saath hi hai" She exclaims 

"Arey uss se kya puchna, wo bechara toh fas gaya. Meri sune ki uski. Meri toh na sune toh bhi chalega uski toh usko sunni hi padti hai " he said disappointedly 

Naina shook her head affirmatively and was about to say when they heard the sound of horn 

"lo aa gayi" Naina said. She descended down the bed, with the help of Rajveer. Rajveer held her one hand and circled his other hand around her shoulder, Naina held his hand and her other hand was on her swollen belly. They moved out of the room and found Anamika running towards her room while Vineet was in the hall with a flower bouquet and chocolates. 

He smiled at them

He smiled at them. In the past two months Vineet is the only reason for their smiles. He would visit them everyday and would sit for hours. They talk, he cracks jokes to make them feel good. 

Raina moved in the hall, Vineet forwarded the bouquet and chocolates to her and later hugged her. 

"how's you feeling maa" he asked, parting from her 

"I'm good, tum batao aaj kahan baithe rahe" she asked meaningfully 

Vineet ruffled his hair "Park mei" he replied,making faces. Rajveer and Naina laugh at this. 

They had dinner with little chit chat, afterwards Raina moved to their room along with Vineet who was speaking non stop. 

"Arey bhayi chup ho jaa, break hai ki nahi tere mei '' Rajveer asked as they entered the room and settled down on the bed.. 

Vineet shut his mouth, he glanced at him once and then down his gaze making a cute face. Rajveer smiled at him and ruffled his hair. 

Meanwhile Anamika entered the room all her equipment that's needed for Naina check up. She took a glance at the trio and marched towards Naina. She did her check up without showing any interest. Vineet was checking the procedure and result, Anamika was making. Anamika makes a list of some medicines and changes her diet. She explained to them some points about the complications in her pregnancy. 

"No need to worry, there aren't many complications now. Baki jo hai wo Dr. Aggrawal will handle" she declared, formally and collected her belongings. 

"chal" she said to Vineet and moved out of the room.

They sigh is there any way to make her understand the situation!?

Bidding them goodbye, Vineet left the room. Rajveer closes the door of his room and secure his seat beside Naina, she places her head on his chest and he embraces her in his arms. 

"wo kabhi maanegi kya" Naina asked, her eyes filled with tears 

Rajveer let out a deep breath "pata nahi" he spoke, things were not in his control. She wasn't ready to even talk to them so how can they expect her to understand and also a past incident made him believe that Anamika doesn't want the unborn child. 

He tighten his grip around her "kuch ho, hum saath the, hai aur rahenge. Humara baby aayega aur main usse wo sab dungi jo uska haq hai, jo wo deserve karta hai chahe kissi ko aacha lage ya nahi" he exclaims, Naina look at him and nodded his head affirmatively. 

He pecked her head lightly and they fell asleep in each other's arms.. 

To be continued..