Part - 5

Anamika was in Raina room, breaking each and everything of Rajveer'.. 

"aainn ye toh mera saara saman tod degi lagta hai" Rajveer spoke, standing at the door of his room but didn't have enough courage to enter in the room and stop her.. He glance at Naina who just came there..

"tum kuch karo na, nahi toh wo sab kuch tod degi " he said to her..

"toh main kya karu, tumhi ne sikhaya hai usse ye sab

"toh main kya karu, tumhi ne sikhaya hai usse ye sab.. Aab bhugto" Naina taunt him and move downstairs leaving Rajveer.. 

Rajveer stamped his feet "hadh hai.. Isko badh mei dekh lunga main, nakhre badh gaye madam ke, huhhhh.. His attention again attracted with a loud voice.. Aahh pehle isko dekhna padega" he entered in the room and a vase landed at his feet.. Rajveer jumped at his place.. 

"aye.. Ye abhi mere sar pe laag jaata fir" he shouted, Anamika glare at him and throw her shoe, which hit the TV, making a hole in between.. 

"aahhnnnnn 35th tv gaya" Rajveer pull his own hairs.. 

He ran to Anamika and held her hand "bas bas meri maa.. Kuch nahi bacha room mei todne ko" he exclaims.. Anamika struggle to free her hand.. 

"first tell me what are you hiding.. Nahi toh jo bacha hai wo bhi tod dungi main" Anamika shouted..

"sab toh bata diya meine" Rajveer said trying to take her out of the room.. Anamika kick the side table, the table lamp fall down and break.. 

"Arey Arey Arey.. Bas karo na Ana baby.. Main bata raha hoon sab.. Pehle bahar chalo" he took her out of the room lifting her in his arms.. 

Naina who was in the hall saw him bringing her out of the room "aab tak jo bawal kiya wo toh kam hai.. Sach pata chalne ke badh kya karegi dar toh uss baat ka hai mujhe" She thought.. 

Rajveer came downstairs with Anamika and make her sit

Rajveer came downstairs with Anamika and make her sit.. He pass a glass of water to her.. She held it.. 

"batao" Anamika demanded.. 

Rajveer glance at Naina, she nodded her head negatively indicating that she wouldn't say anything, he sighed "woo.. Baat choti si hai.. I mean.. Mmm.. Wo kya hua ki.. Mmm.. Sab kuch aachanak hua ki… Pata hi nahi chala kab kya hua… MmmMmm.. Humei bhi Doctor ne bataya tabhi pata chala" Rajveer spoke trying to tell her the real situation..