Part - 18

No pics 😑😑😑

Rajveer was in hospital pacing to and fro in the corridor, outside the emergency ward. He was waiting for Anamika and Prashant as the Nurse said that Dr. Aggrawal isn't in the hospital and as the case is under Anamika so she's also needed here. 

It's been now 20 minutes since he called her but there is no sign of her. By every passing second his anger was increasing. He sighed and entered the room where Naina was lying on the bed and a nurse was trying to calm her.. 

"kaisa hospital hai ye, yahan patient ki halat kharab hai aur doctor gayab hai" Rajveer shouted.. 

Nurse looked at him, "Sir, aap kyun baar baar chilla rahe hai.. Meine kaha na Dr. Aggrawal OT mei hai.. Wo operation aadhe mei chod ke nahi aa sakte.. Aur Miss Anamika, she's on the way" she spoke calmly.. 

Rajveer raged "Arey wo kya aayegi.. Usko aana hota toh aa gayi hoti aab tak.. Itni der nahi lagti aane mei" he shouted.. Nurse glanced at him but said nothing.. 

Meanwhile, Anamika entered the room panting and sweating badly. Rajveer glares at her but turns his face to the other side.. Anamika moved towards Naina, she put on the stethoscope and checked Naina's heartbeat then she placed the mouth of the stethoscope on her belly trying to detect the heartbeat but was left shocked when she was not able to find any kinda movement inside.. She checked again and again but the result remained the same. Anamika was horrified, while Rajveer and Naina were staring at her.. Anamika ordered the Nurse to call Dr Aggrawal or any other senior doctor as soon as possible while she herself was checking her again and again.. 

"Ana! Kya hua? Naina asked staring at her keenly 

Anamika looked up at her" I.. I.. Don't kn.. Know.. Heartbeats.. N.. Nahi.. Mil rahe "she revealed shocking Raina.. 

" what "Rajveer shouted drawing their attention towards him.. Rajveer moved to Anamika and made her turn towards himself by clutching on her arm.. 

" agar baby ko kuch hua na Ana, you can't even imagine main kya karunga tumhara.. Seriously, tum mei jara si bhi shame nahi hai na.. Kasam kha rakhi hai, jeene nahi dogi chen se humein hai na" he shouted over her. Anamika was totally confused, she wasn't getting anything while Naina tried to stop him.. 

"Raj please" she spoke with pleading eyes.. 

"Nahi Naina, bahut ho gaya aab.. Main chup tha na kabse aab bas ho gaya, humne kuch bol nahi rahe iska matlab ye nahi hai ki humei kuch dikhta bhi nahi.. Bahut karli isne apni manmani aab aur nahi.. Aaj ye mujhe bata de ye chahti kya hai aur yahi khatam kare iss syappe ko.. "he exclaims and turns to Anamika who was staring at him blankly.. 

Rajveer glared at her" tumhe itni baar samjhane ki koshish ki lekin tumne toh kabhi suni hi nahi aur aab aisi harkatein kar rahi ho.. Kyun? Kis baat ki kami hai tumhe, itni luxurious, tension free life toh jee rahi ho. Kuch mangne se pehle jo chahiye wo tumhare samne rakh deta hoon.. Tumhari har ek zarooratein puri kar toh raha hoon na fir kis liye tumhe problem hai iss bachche se jo aab tak aaya tak nahi hai iss duniya mei.. "he asked while Anamika was still confused with his words.. 

" tumhe nahi pasand toh maat rehna uske aas pass in fact main khud usse tumse dur rahunga lekin please aisi giri hui harkatein maat karo, you're going to be a doctor uss se pehle ek murderer maat bano" he exclaims joining his hand before her, his last sentence hit her head the word "murderer" gave her a idea about what her father is talking about.. 

Anamika glance at Naina, tears brimming in her eyes. Rajveer turned her face towards himself.. 

"tum…" hehe just started to say when Dr Aggrawal entered the room with the nurse. He did Naina's check up, he ordered the nurse to take Naina's ultrasound. The nurse nodded, she asked Rajveer to leave the room while she prepared the machine.. Anamika was standing in a corner all the time.. 

After the ultrasound, Dr Aggrawal checked the report and was left surprised.. He called in Rajveer who's much in tension 

"kya hua doctor, sab thik hai na" he asked, sweat drops and tension lines were clearly visible in his head. 

Dr. Aggrawal patted his shoulder "don't worry Mr. Shekhawat everything is fine.. Your wife is safe" he exclaims 

"aur baby" Rajveer questioned, as the doctor didn't mention anything about the baby.. 

"babies bhi safe hai.. Sudden jerking ki wajah se babies ke position change ho gaye the issliye heart beat nahi mil rahi thi.. But aab aapke dono babies safe hai" Dr. Aggrawal declared.. 

Rajveer narrowed his eyes in confusion "dono?" he spoke.. 

Dr. Aggrawal looked at him "Haan dono.. Twins hai na, toh dono hi hue" he chuckled while Rajveer and Naina were shocked to learn the truth.. 

"twins hai? Matlab.. Aapne pehle toh bataya nahi" Rajveer spoke.. 

"bataya nahi matlab, meine Prashant se bataya tha.. Reports wahi leke aaya tha mere pass last time.. Inn dono ne aap logon ko bataya nahi" Dr Aggrawal asked, Rajveer shook his head negatively.. 

This angered the doctor "Anamika, what is this? Tum dono ne patient ko inki report mei kya hai wo tak nahi bataya.. Like seriously aise doctor banoge dono haan.. Tumhare principal ke special recommendation pe ye case diya tha tumhe, aur tum isse aise handle kar rahi ho" he scolded her badly, Anamika didn't say a word instead she was standing with down gaze.. 

"I'm sorry Sir" she apologised and left the room.. 

...

To be continued..