Part - 11

Rajveer and Naina were shocked to hear Anamika.. 

"Shut up Ana.. Don't you have shame.. Aise baat karogi apne parents se" Rajveer shouted over Anamika.. 

Anamika gave a sarcastic smile "bura laag raha hai na.. Mujhe bhi laag raha hai.. Just imagine, how I'm gonna face everyone in my college.. Koi khushi ki baat toh hai nahi ki main sabko uchal uchal ke batau.. Baat karte hai college kyun nahi gayi.. She punch on the wall beside her so hard that blood started to ooze.. Kya karu college jaake, aapna tamasha banau wahan.. Please, aap dono enjoy kar rahe honge ye news main nahi.. "Anamika exclaims, hatefully.. Her harsh words hurt her parents, but she didn't care.. 

Rajveer was more hurt, he hadn't thought this even in his wild dreams that she would react like this.. He closes his eyes for a few seconds to digest the things.. How much he loves her and gave freedom for everything. He never put on question over her neither he denied for anything but she, she's not even ready to understand them! He sighed, and open his eyes.. Anamika was still standing there and again has opened her mouth to speak.. 

"chalo thik hai na, ki last year Navratri mei dono ko best couple ka tag mila.. Maan liya tha sab ne.. MEINE BHI.. Fir" she growled, emphasising on the last words, but didn't complete her sentence and marched in her room.. She closes the door with a bang.. Rajveer was rooted in his place, his mind was totally blank.. 

Naina place her hand on his shoulder, "you were right Naina

Naina place her hand on his shoulder, "you were right Naina.. Ye nahi samjhegi kabhi nahi" saying so, Rajveer moved to his room Naina watch him going.. She take a glance at the close door of Anamika room and headed back to her room.. 

As she entered the room, she found Rajveer sitting at the edge of the bed, lost in his thoughts.. 

She marched towards him and secure her seat beside him.. She nudged him.. 

"Don't worry, sab thik hoga.. Wo gusse mei thi abhi.. Tumhe pata toh hai kitni jaldi gussa aata hai usse.. Lekin jab uska gussa shant hoga na, wo normal ho jayegi.. Fir main uss se baat karungi.. Tum tension maat lo" Naina said in a calm tone in order to convince him by her words.. 

Rajveer look up at her "kuch thik nahi hoga

Rajveer look up at her "kuch thik nahi hoga.. Aab kabhi kuch normal nahi ho sakta.. Mujhe aur khudko ye tassali dena band kar do.. Hum jitni jaldi ye samajh le hamare liye aacha rahega" Rajveer exclaims, his voice was heavy

"par.." Naina tried to say, Rajveer place his index finger on her lips in order to stop her.. 

"let her do whatever she wants.. He removes his finger from her lips.. Aur hum wo karenge, jo sahi hai hamare liye bhi aur uske liye bhi" He exclaims.. Naina was confused by his words, she could see some other kind of determination in his eyes.. 

Naina wanted to ask him but Rajveer wasn't in the mood.. He asks her to get in bed and take a rest.. Naina just nodded.. He gave her medicine that was prescribed by the doctor.. Naina gulped it down.. She laid down on the bed and Rajveer patted her head, but sleep were far away from their eyes.. They were lost in their thoughts.. 

… 

Next morning.. 

Rajveer woke up at the sound of an alarm clock, he off the alarm and move to the washroom.. Taking a shower, he came out and dress in a pair of white shirt and blue trousers.. By now, Naina was awake as well.. She was staring at him blankly, trying to figure out what's going on in his mind.. Rajveer turn to her feeling her constant stare on him.. 

"ready hoke breakfast prepare kar lo main Anamika ko dekhta hoon" he spoke, Naina was left surprised.. He never call Anamika by her full name, he prefer to say Ana, Anu or baby but never Anamika.. What happen to him? This question arose in her mind..
Bhak, last night incident strike her mind.. 

Oh! He's really very hurt. 

Before she could say anything, he left the room.. Naina shook her head disappointedly, she was totally clueless of what is going to happen..

She descended down the bed and moved in the washroom.. 

… 

Rajveer entered in Anamika room and found her sleeping soundly on her king size bed.. Her head buried in the pillow and the sheet has covered her body upto the waist.. Her hairs were open and had covered her shoulders and a area of face..

Rajveer take a deep breath and marched towards the bed, he forwarded his hand to wake her but his heart didn't allow him, she looks so cute in sleep just like a princess. His Princess, a smile formed on his lips, he pulled back his hand and stare at her face.. How innocent she is.. He removes the loop of hair from her face to have a clear view of her face just then his eyes fell on some water drops in the corner of her eyes, was she crying? This question hit his head.. His eyes noticed something under the pillow, her hand over it.. Carefully, he pulls out the object and it was nothing but a photo frame with their pictures.. He instantly turn his gaze at her.. Is she hurt as well? He thought.

He's confused now, how does he need to treat her? Should he scold her for not attending college for a month or should he try again, to make her understand? Many such question bubbles in his head.. The things are getting complicated, at one side he's happy for the new comer in the family but on the other side his daughter is angry for the same.. Being a father, he can't choose one. He can't choose one over other both are equally important for him..

He came out of his reverie with the ring of his cell, he pulled out his cell.. It was from her Principal who informed him that some specialists will be visiting at the college and choose some students for help.. He asked him to send Anamika to the college at any cost, as she is one of their best students and they don't want her to miss this opportunity.. Rajveer assure him that she will be coming to college.. After disconnecting the call, Rajveer again take a glance of her.. He brushed off his thoughts, he need to be a little strict towards her, or else she will only destroy her future and he can't let this happen, Never!! 

Rajveer wake her.. She turned her face to the other side but he make her sit forcefully.. She shouted for disturbing her sleep, he ignored her and pull her out of the bed.. 

"Go and get ready, you are going to college and that's an order" he Exclaims firmly.. 

Anamika glare at him, in return he pointed towards the washroom..

She stamped her foot and moved in

…. 

To be continued..