Part - 19

No pics again 🤦

Naina was staring at the ceiling of the hospital room, while Rajveer who was sitting beside the bed was staring her. 

"kya hua Naina, itni chup kyun ho" finally he broke the silence which was prevailing between them since one hour 

Naina turned her head to look at him "tumhe itna nahi bolna chahiye tha.. Hum aaram se baat kar sakte the" she exclaims and let out a deep breath 

"wo sun rahi hai kya.. Uss se baat karni ki jitna try karo situation aur bigad jaati hai.. Main pareshan ho gaya hoon aab, wo toh aise kar rahi hai jaise hamara koi extra marital affair chal raha tha aur tum pregnant ho gayi toh usse digest nai ho raha.. Hadh hai "he spoke frustratedly 

" ye galti bhi toh ho sakti hai na, tumne direct ilzam laga diya. Usse.. Usse kitna bura laga.. Doctor ne bhi itna sunaya usse "Naina was sad, she didn't like the way scolded Anamika and framed her for the situation.. 

Rajveer look at her sharply" galti?? Wo ek baar hoti hai teen - teen baar nahi.. Pehle toh chup hi tha na main, har baar dekh ke andekha toh nahi kar sakta "he exclaims.. 

Naina sigh, it's been three times that the same incident is repeating. 

One month ago, their maid bring juice for her as it was mention in the diet that she should take juice two three times in a day because there is lack of blood in her body and that can cause a bad effect to the unborn. But when the maid came with the juice, they came to know that it's papaya juice that can't be consump in pregnancy.. But they let go the matter thinking it must be a mistake.. Later on, after few days of that incident a skate board was found lying on the stairs. Naina was about to slip on that but Rajveer saved her.. That was Anamika's skate board and was not in use from three years.. It was in the store room.. When Rajveer asked the maid about that, he came to know that Anamika has kept the skate board there. They ignore this incident also but now the same thing happened today also and he lost his temper.. He had it enough.. And today he poured out all his anger.. 

Rajveer held Naina's hand "dekho, ye galti nahi hai balki planning hai mujhe toh ye lagta hai. Kyunki ek medical student ye galti nahi kar sakta ki wo ek pregnant lady ko papaya juice prescribe kare. Aur wo skate board jiska koi kaam nahi tha wo stairs ke niche aise hi nahi aa sakta aur na hi tel gir jaayega aise hi.. Pata nahi wo kyun aisa kar rahi hai.. Ek jan ke ghar mei badh jaane se usse kya taklif hai wo toh wahi jaane. May be shayad usse ye laag raha ho ki baby ke aane se uski so called luxurious life jo ki hamari wajah se hi hai wo disturb disturb ho jaayegi "Rajveer said his point of view while Naina was silently staring at the side of door.. 

Rajveer turned his head towards the door when Naina didn't reply to him and kept on looking in that direction. He gulped down and stood up instantly to see the person standing at the door. It was Anamika standing there.. 

She marches inside the room, Rajveer gets fearful that she'll start breaking things now but it didn't happen.. Anamika just grabbed the file lying on the table, her bag and left the room without saying a word.. Rajveer sighed in relief and sat down on the stool.. 

"Usne sab sun liya" Naina exclaims, turning her face towards him.. 

"toh kya hua.. Main darta hoon kya uss se.. Wo kuch nahi kar sakti.." he exclaims fearlessly 

But in the very moment "nahi karegi na" he asked, making a crying face.. 

"mujhe kya pata" Naina spoke 

Rajveer ran his fingers through his hair in tension. He's really gonna face a new storm.. 

.. 

In the evening, Naina was discharged. Rajveer takes her to home.. The journey was 20 minutes and silent. Both were lost in their pool of thoughts. 

Rajveer stopped the car, reaching home. They descended down and marched towards the house but were left shocked to see their maid sitting outside the door at the stairs. Her hair looked like a nest and her bags were lying on the ground. Moreover, she was crying 

"kya hua tumhe, yahan aise kyun baithi ho" Rajveer asked.. 

She looked up at him and in the next moment held his both legs "shaab, mujhe nahi nikalo shaab.. Mere chote chote bachche hai" She cried.. 

Rajveer freed his leg from her grip "maine kab nikala tumhe" he asked 

"Anu baby ne nikal diya" she replied, crying 

Raina was surprised "kyun?" Naina asked.. 

The maid looked at her "wo.. Wo bhabhi meine ek chota sa jhooth bola tha aap logon se ki main.. Main padhi likhi hoon.. Mujhe padhna likhna nahi aata bhabhi" she exclaims, Naina was shocked 

"what? Tumne ek naukri ke liye jhooth bola humse.. Aacha kiya tumhe nikal ke" Naina said angrily.. 

"Nahi bhabhi mujhe maat nikaliye.. Mujhe kaam ki bahut jaroorat thi issliye jhooth bola tha.." she exclaims.. 

Naina shot her a deadly glare "just this month, next month se apne liye koi aur kaam dhundh lena.. Aab samajh aa raha hai mujhe kyun tumhe koi list do saman ki toh tum nahi laati ho.. Kyunki tumhe toh pata hi nahi hota unmei likha kya hota hai" She shouted.. 

Rajveer calmed her "let it be Naina, next month kissi aur ko appoint kar lena '' he said calmly. 

"Aur tum, job se nikala toh aise baalon ka ghosla kyun bana liya hai" he asked, glaring at her.. 

She down her gaze, Naina glanced at her suspiciously "Anu ne kiya ye" Naina asked, she shook her head positively.. 

Rajveer sigh while Naina asked "kyun?" 

The maid looked up "wo uss din unhone Papita ka juice nahi kuch aur likh ke diya tha mujhe laga wo hai kyunki uska start bhi P se tha.. Wo skate board bhi unhone mujhe store room mei wapas rakhne ko bola tha main bhool gayi thi.. She lowered her gaze.. Aaj bhi main tel leke aapke room mei aa rahi thi wo mujhse takra gayi aur tel gir gaya unhone bola tha saaf karne ko "she disclosed the truth, making them shocked. 

Rajveer was angry now, because of her mistakes he misunderstood Anamika. How badly he scolded and blamed her. 

" What the hell. Watchman nikalo isse bahar.. He shouted.. Aur tum tumhe toh chodunga nahi main "he threatened her and ran inside the house, Naina followed him. 

… 

To be continued..