Part - 6

As they move out of the doctor cabin Naina started shouting over Rajveer as he suggested that they should go for abortion.. 

"have you lost your mind.. Main aisa kuch nahi karne wali hoon " she shouted.. 

"shiii.. Chilla kyun rahi ho.. Main toh wahi bol raha hoon jo Doctor ne bola" Rajveer exclaims.. 

Naina glare at him "usne option diya, jaroori nahi hum maan le unki baat.. Main abortion nahi karne wali, that's final" she declared.. 

"Okayy Okayy

"Okayy Okayy.. Aab ghar chalo wahan baat karenge" he spoke and move ahead followed by Naina

Flashback end… 

"I told you, see usne kaise react kiya" Naina said as she settled down on the sofa.. 

Rajveer look at her "wo samajh jayegi.. Abhi toh chali gayi jab aayegi tab baat karunga main.." Rajveer assure her.. 

"wo nahi samjhegi" Naina exclaims disheartened.. 

"tum kyun itna negative soch rahi ho" Rajveer gaze at her angrily.. 

"coz I know her.. Tumhe jitna easy lag raha hai utna hai nahi.. Usse samajhna hota na toh aise jaati nahi, baith ke sunti tum kya bol rahe ho… Lekin wo gayi na, tum samjha nahi paoge usko.." she raged.. 

"tum bewajah itna soch rahi ho.. Jab wo aayegi tab dekhenge, wo samjhegi ki nahi.. Abhi shanti se baith lo" he spoke, and tilted his head backward and rested his head on the backrest.. 

Naina glance at him, he looks so calm. She closes her eyes and rested her back on the backrest. Rajveer is taking the situation so lightly, but he's unaware of the consequences that they may have to face.. He has only seen the jovial and naughty side of his daughter.. But she has seen her both side she know how stubborn and short temper she is.. She feared.. What if she demanded something iniquity.. She opens her eyes with a jerk, sweating and breathing heavily, when her phone rings.. 

She wiped her sweat and took her phone from the side table, it was Naveen call.. 

"kiska call hai" Rajveer asked looking at her from the corner of his eyes.. 

"bhai ka" she replied and pick up the call

"bhai ka" she replied and pick up the call.. She attached the cell to her ear.. 

"hello" she spoke.. 

"Naina Raj kahan hai.. Main usko call kar raha tha, uski secretary ne call uthaya.. Wo nalayak office mei phone chod ke kahan gaya" Naveen asked in one breath.. 

Naina glance at Rajveer "yahin hai" She replied.. 

Rajveer sit straight and look at her.. 

"aacha.. Usse de.. Main khud baat kar leta hoon aane ke liye" Naveen exclaims.. Naina pass the cell to Rajveer, he confusedly take the cell.. 

"hello" Rajveer spoke.. 

"phone office chod ke ghar bhaga hai haan.. Disturbance ka chance hi nahi hai. Haan.. Bada chalak nikla tu toh" Naveen tease him.. 

Rajveer make faces "kya baat karni hai tujhe mujh se" he asked.. 

"ooho.. Badi teji hai.. Abey aab toh sudhar jaa.. Abhi 2 - 4 saal mei tune Anu ki shadi karni hai.. Aur dekho baap aab tak busy laga pada hai.. Kuch sharm kar bhai" Naveen taunt him.. 

"tujhe hai sharm" Rajveer asked growling.. 

"Arey meri toh baat hi alag hai.. Tu toh dusre category ka hai.." Naveen exclaims.. 

"bolega kya bolna hai ki cut kardu call" Rajveer asked irritatedly.. He's already in tension and Naveen teasings make him irritated.. 

"Okayy Okayy.. Chidh kyun raha hai.. Maine bas ye bolne ke liye call kiya tha ki agle mahine bua jii ke bete ki shadi hai toh tum sabko aana hi hai" he declared.. 

"ummm.. Soch ke batata hoon" Rajveer said.. 

"soch ke ki beti se puch ke" Naveen asked teasingly.. 

"Haan wahi.." Rajveer spoke.. 

"matlab wo nahi aayi toh tum bhi nahi aaoge? Naveen asked.. 

" wo aayegi, main bhi saath mei aayunga tumhari behen ko bhi leta aayunga.. Khush "Rajveer said frustratedly.. 

" bhadak kyun raha hai yaar.. "Naveen asked, instead of replying him Rajveer cut the call.. 

… 

Anamika Side.. 

Anamika left the house in anger, she was aimlessly walking on the road.. She don't know why but the fact that her mother is pregnant disturbed her.. Some unknown feelings bubble inside her.. She feels it so weird.. How will she gonna introduce the baby to her friends, what will she say.. Is she gonna say that her parents gifted a brother or sister to her in her 24th birthday!? 

And, Vineet! What will be his reaction when he'll came to know about this? What will his parents think about her and her family?? 

Such questions were hunting her!! 

Thinking about all this, she didn't realise that it's been dark and she has walked very far from her house.. When she look around, she found herself in a unknown place.. 

"aah! Kahan aa gayi main? She thought.. 

She asked a guy who was passing by her and came to know that she has walked very far away and she don't know the route of her house

She asked a guy who was passing by her and came to know that she has walked very far away and she don't know the route of her house.. She has also left her purse and phone in the home, so she don't have a penny to take a taxi and head back to her home.. 

She walked around and ask a guy, if she could make a call from his cell.. He first deny but later agrees when she requested him.. 

She thought to call Vineet but didn't remember his number, only then she realise that she haven't memories anyone number except her father that is Rajveer.. 

Though she know his number but did not wanted to call him at the same time, she don't want to suffer at the road.. She took a deep breath and dial his number, for her surprise he didn't pick up the call.. She tried several times and the result remains same.. Her anger again raise, she was about to throw the phone out of anger but the guy snatched his phone from her hand.. 

"oye madam.. Ek toh call karne diya meine aur tum mera hi phone tod rahi thi.. Paagal wagal ho kya" he shouted on her, and receives a tight slap on his face.. 

"bhag" she push him, the guy ran away from there.. Anamika stamped her foot and enter into the hotel which was behind her.. She knows, she don't have any money but who cares she's gonna eat whatever she likes.. 

… 

To be continued…