Chapter 45 - Attempt At Revenge

Start from the beginning

Toga is the central pole, and all the guys will crash into her to be forced into the portal. I look to find Shouta has the aura as well.

I'm not letting that happen. I don't even hear what All-for-One is saying when I react.

I run back, using the boosters and wings to blast myself off the roof towards All-for-One as fast as possible.

"Patch, detach and fly a distance. Nanobots, on." I speak to the visor as quietly as possible for him to not hear me. The nanobots flood from my backpack onto the ground as Patchy separates from me. I dive towards All-for-One, and I imagine a substantial barrier behind me, letting the nanobots build.

I don't even get close when a harsh burst of air forces me back into the barrier I built behind me.

"IZUKU!"

Ignoring the pain and desperate call, I yell to Patchy, "MINI CANNON NOW!"

A massive blast can be heard in the distance.

Then laughter. Fucking laughter.

I force myself to recover, opening my eyes to see a crater in the ground. All-for-One stands there as if nothing has happened. His mask is gone to reveal his play-dough face to the public. The only part of the body that exists there is his mouth. I hear a burst beside me, but I ignore it. I rip the nunchucks off my belt and raise my hand.

"Patch, bring these to Eraser," I mutter. Within a moment, the nunchucks disappear. I feel someone shaking my side. I stand up slowly without care for how much pain spreads my body.

"Kid, settle down. All Might got this." An old voice whispers beside me, trying to convince me to step down.

"I'm fine, Gran Torino. Defend Eraserhead. I'm not losing him again, nor am I losing to this dumbass." I demand. Gran Torino sighs before jumping away.

All-for-One finally stops laughing and looks specifically at me, "I knew you would be dangerous, Midoriya. I did not understand the extent until now."

Suddenly, I sink through the floor and appear right in front of him with his hand around my neck. He raises me to face-to-face level.

I can't fuck this up.

"LET HIM GO, ALL-FOR-ONE! HE ISN'T YOUR FIGHT!" All Might screams from behind me.

"However, he is the most formidable opponent here. He could probably easily take over the world if he wanted to." I bring my act back.

"You're right. I could take over the world, but that would be fucking boring. Then it would just be a TV show. I can expect what to happen because I'm in control. Also, did you happen to raise Shigaraki? You both do that choking thing." Somehow, I haven't started choking yet.

All-for-One glares me down, "Very interesting, indeed. I can see why Tomura wanted you as his chess piece."

"I'm fucking offended! I'm the whole damn board! When moved, I tumble everyone above me!" He grips tighter. Now that starts to choke me. So this show again?

"I recommend you be quiet unless you want to die." Come on, All Might, attack! I've given you at least three chances by now!

"You were asking to die the moment you took Eraserhead. What does that make you?" I force out barely. After what felt like forever, I'm finally ripped out of All-for-One's hand, and he gets punched away. I'm set down away from the scene as All Might jumps back into action, continuing with his straight-forward attacks against someone who at least matches him in strength.

The moment I'm away, I drop the act and look around. In the distance, I see Shouta and Gran Torino fighting the others off. However, the villains run into the warp with Shigaraki being carried in before it closes.