Shocked

You sit on the sofa waiting for Sehun to come back.
You know his at practice and don't know you are here. Part of you is relieved with this, but another part is not.
You wanted to just get the talk over with. See if he was truly sorry or not.
You needed him to see the pain he has put you through.
The physical and mental.
But his not here.
You sit no lights on forcing the tears to not fall.
You will not be weak with this. That's the only reason you let him take it as far as he did.
Your love for him being your weakness.
You look at your phone for the time to see another message from Jimin, he has been none stop messaging since he got up.
You know he means well and only wants to see you smile.
But you needed to do this. Even if he don't agree.

You flinch when you hear the front door open. Going to stand up, you freeze when you hear more than one voice.

"It's ok she left, stupid bitch."
You know that voice it's Sehun.

"Oh well her lose, just cause she can't take it, such a weakling."
You feel tears start to fall as you hear your best friends voice. How could she.
You know you don't talk much of late, but that was always her fault she was always to busy with work.
Well that's what she would say.
Now you know she was to busy with your boyfriend.

"I can't believe she thought you loved her."
"Well Y/N was always dumb."
You hear a short giggle before something is knocked over.
Not moving or making a sound. Frozen you can hear moans coming from the hall way.
"Shot I need to leave now."
You think to your self.
Quietly you get up and head to the back door, hoping you can get out that way.
You let the tears fall, your not sure if your hurt or not, after all you did chest on Sehun as well.
But it was not with his best friend. And you certainly didn't treat him as bad as he did you.
You even thought of not seeing Jimin again for him at one point.
But all this time he has been screwing your best friend.

As you reach the back door l, the moans from The front of the house are now echoing through out.
"God she is load." You scoff.
Quietly you open the back door sneaking out and heading back to Jimins.

You male it round to the front of the house when you are stopped by someone grabbing your arm sharply.
"Ow let go!" You turn round to see a topless Sehun glaring at you.

"Think you could leave with out talking. Think you can act all quiet and innocent.
I don't think so, I think you best come back inside. Your best friend is waiting for you."
Trying to pull away, with no luck Sehun pulls you back into the house and slams the door behind him.

Sorry it's a short chapter!
Catching up slowly on posting!
Been a little busy!

Instagram fanfic_forarmy