Is it a mistake

Curled up on Jimins sofa, wearing the oversized hoodie Jimin gave you after your long bath.
Feeling no better than before you got here.
You head is so messed up, you have no idea what to think.
You so sore and bruised, all you can think about is how much you love Sehun but hate him at the same time.
Jimin walks in carrying two large Hot Chocolates.
"So how about we just sit and cuddle. You don't have to talk unless you want to, but if you do then I'm here."
Nodding you take the Hot Chocolate, Jimin sitting next to you wrapping his arm around your shoulder gently pulling you in to him for a soft hug.
You feel the tears start to fall again, Jimin not saying anything just gently rubs his hand over your shoulder.
"I'm sorry Jimin, i shouldn't be here."
You sit up resting you head into your hands as the tears get worse.
"Y/N don't speak like that, I'm always here if you need me."
"But I'm here crying as my ass of a boyfriend treated me like shit and all I can think about is going back to him."
"And that's normal. Even if I'm sitting here wishing you were not thinking that."
Jimin lifts you head smiling at you.
"Plus you do know we have been sleeping together." Jimin places a soft kiss on your forehead making you smile.
"True, I do love you Jimin you know that right? I'm just very confused right now."
"I know and as much as I want to deny it right now Y/N I love you to. But I understand that you have mixed feelings.
But please do believe me Sehun will not change. And it hurts me so much to see you all broken like this."
You lean forward placing a kiss on Jimins lips. Wrapping your arms slowly around his waist.
Jimin takes them gently placing them back on your lap.
"I'm not wanting that tonight Y/N I'm happy to sit and cuddle. Make sure your all right. I unlike some can live with out sex."
"Oh I'm sorry." You curl your legs up on to the sofa wincing at the pain your body holds. Resting your head into your knees as the tears start again.
You feel Jimin wrap his arms around you pulling you to him.
"Look don't be sorry, I never want to hear your sorry for that. Ok?"
Jimin looks down as you gently nod, into his chest to see you have closed your eyes drifting off to sleep.
Lifting you up Jimin gently carries you up to bed. Making sure you are covered and safe before he curls up in the chair next to his bed covering himself with a blanket and drifting off him self.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

As you stir curl up as you feel your body is still hurting.
Rolling over you notice Jimin is not in the bed, smiling you see he is sleeping in the chair looking cold as he pulls the blanket up over his shoulders.
You get up slowly moving towards the chair. You place a soft kiss on Jimins head as you love another blanket over him.
"I'll make him breakfast."
You think to yourself as you head down stairs.
You grab your bag taking out your phone, wanting to check on your fashion site.
As you look at the screen, it's covered in messages and missed calls off of Sehun.
Feeling stupid knowing you should not, you open the messages and read.
Sitting on the sofa fresh tears falling as you read how much Sehun misses you and wants you to come home.
That he has been stressed and didn't realise he was being so hard, that he will change. That he loves you so much and just wants to talk it out with you.
Taking a deep breath you pick up your bag and head out the door.
You know you should t but if all Sehun wants to do is talk you need to hear him out.

Hope your enjoying this story.
Will post again soon.

Instagram fanfic_forarmy