The phone booth

You sit at the back of the practice studio watching Sehun and the boys dance. Smiling at how hot your boyfriend looks.
You notice him looking over to you every now and then smiling.
You decide you are going to go grab him something sweet for a treat.
Heading out the studio you walk down to the bakery just down from the studio.
You stand staring at the window trying to think what get.
You jump when you feel arms wrap round your waist.
"What the fuck?" You look over your shoulder to see Jimin standing there.
"Oh. But you know someone could see so let go please."
You smile as you talk.
"Sorry I was taking a walk and saw you couldn't resist." He smirks.
"You got some time?"
"Urm...." he takes your hand pulling you to the phone booth just round the corner.
"Jimin.."
"What? Just look like you're making a phone call." He says as his lips touch yours.
Luckily the bottom of the phone both is black out. But the top half is all glass.
"But Jimin...."
His arms are now wrapped around you waist pulling you against him as he kisses down your neck.
"Don't leave marks..."
"Ok."
His breath warm against your skin as he turns you round so your facing the phone.
"I said make it look like your on the phone" he slaps your ass hard.
Flinching, you pick up the phone, making out your failing a number and talking you someone.
You feel Jimin's lips kissing the back of your neck as his hands undo your jeans.
Pulling them down.
His hand making its ways in to your underwear rubbing your clit lightly as he continues to kiss your neck.
"Jimin what is someone see'a"
"If your quiet no one will know." You feel him smirk as he removes his hand taking down your underwear as he goes to his knees, You feel him move to in front of you his breath warm against your clit.
Quiet moans leaving your lips as you try to keep your cool, and look like your on the phone.
Screaming out as you feel Jimin push two fingers up into you, as he sucks hard on your clit.
"Jimin...."
"Quite." Jimin growls as he bites the inside of your thigh.
"Shit.." you almost collapse.
Propping yourself up on the little drinks stand next to the phone you just about manage to keep the phone next to your ear as Jimins tongue flicks at your clit.
Your moans getting loader you bite on to your sleeve.
Jimins fingers moving fast and fast in you as he bite and sucks your clit.
"Shit Jimin I'm....." you don't get the last words out as you feel the pleasure wash over you squirting over Jimin.
Cleaning you up before he stands.
Wrapping his arms a around your waist as he places he lips on yours.
"God you taste good girl." He smirks.
Helping your pull up your underwear and jeans.
"So what you up to now then?"
Lost in the thought of what just happened you practically shout out "Sehun."
"Ah well I best let you go then."
The smile fades from Jimins face as he opens the phone booth door to exit.
Pulling him back you place your lips on his wrapping your arms around his next not wanting to let him go.
"I'm sorry, I'll figure this all out I promise."
"I know."
Jimin exits the phone booth.
As you follow Jimin stops in front of you.
"You know something Y/N......"
"What?"
"Urm never mind I'll see you soon right?" He looks at you with the cutest pout.
"Of course you will, very soon." You place one last kiss on his lips before heading back to the studio and Sehun.

"Hey Babes where you been?"
"I was going to get cake but didn't like the look of any so I came back."
You shrug.
Sehun wraps his arms around your waist pulling you in to a sweet kiss.
"So we are finished early so I was thinking maybe you could go back home and you know watch a movie or something?"
Smiling you nod your head.
"And I know you may not want to but I was hoping maybe we could have some fun while we do.."
Looking at Sehun in shock you smile.
"Sounds amazing." You wrap your arms around his neck pulling him In To a passionate kiss. Sehun melting into your arms.
Pulling away he looks at you with a smirk...
"Let's get home."

Sorry for not being active!!
Hope you like!!!
Instagram @fanfic_forarmy