Things have changed

As you walk through the front door Sehun practically pulls you up the stairs.
"What's wrong babe" you say trying to hide the fear in your vioce.
"Nothing I just couldn't help but want you all day. Just thinking about you has me needy."
"Oh, but can we just...."
Stopping as you get through the doors of the bed room Sehun stops turning to look at you not allowing you to finish.
"Can we just what? What have you been doing today? You been touching yourself? Is that it. You went out to hide the fact you spent the day touching yourself. Now your all satisfied so you don't need me." The anger in his voice makes you flinch.
"No iv been with a friend, I swear I have not touched my self at all! It's just Well I'm still sore from last night so maybe I can you know please you...."
You place a hand over his crutch giving it a squeeze. Your hoping he lets you just give him a blow job as you really don't want o have sex.
"Really... what's wrong ain't I good enough to pleasure you now?"
"No just...." before you can finish Sehun has picked you up carrying you to the bed.
"It ok sweet I'll go easy on you tonight."
He stands up removing his clothes.
Lying there you find it hard to talk, as you go to Sehun crashes his lips back onto yours.
His hand smiling short work of your clothes.
He doesn't even bother with fire play, making you arch as he smashes into you.
Trusting into you hard, you switch off. You know for sure your not going to be able to walk for days.
You wish you had your old boyfriend back.
The sehun that treated you like glass. You loved the Sehun. You knew him.
Your not sure what's happened but since you gave him sex he has changed and you don't like it.

The night seems to last forever.
Sighing with relief as Sehun finally climax's for the last time. He pulls out and lies next to you.
"I love you you know that right?"
"Yeah babe."
"Come one lets sleep." Sehun pulls you into his chest cuddling you tight.
As he kisses the top of your head "I love you."
"I love you to." You mutter back as you close your eyes.
Allowing sleep to wash over you. Hoping tomorrow will be a better day.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

Waking up the next morning you hear Sehun moving around down stairs.
Feeling worse than yesterday you struggle to get out of bed.
Making your way to the shower you turn it on and climb in.
Noticing more bite marks and bruises. You look like someone's meal.
As you get out the shower you put on your underwear and cover with joggers and over sized hoodie.
You don't plan on leaving the house as moving is hard.

Making your way down stairs you find Sehun in the kitchen.
"Morning." You smile as you reach in to the fridge for a drink.
"Morning sweet" you feel Sehun's arms wrap round your waist his hand moving to the inside of your joggers.
"Babe please." You sounds tired and defeated.
"What I'm just making sure you don't touch yourself again."
"What???" You freeze as you feel one of Sehun hands pull at your underwear as the other moves slowly into it as a Fist.
Flinching as you feel him let go of something sharp.
Taking out his hands he kisses the back of your neck.
"Maybe that will stop you. Now I won't be long today, and of them crisps are not still there when. I get home then you girl will be in trouble" the smirk on his face is scary.
As you turn round to say something you flinch as the crisps scratch, digging into you leaving sharp pin like pains behind.
"Shit babe what the fuck...."
"You will learn..... now I have to go. Love you." Sehun kiss your forehead and disappears. You stand there as you hear the front door close, the tears start to fall. Looking at the counter you see the open packet of salt and vinegar crisps.
Trying to move slowly so you don't cause more scratching you head to the living room to grab your phone.
Tears flowing down your cheeks, you pick up your phone and dial......:

Don't forget to vote for the chapters!!
Let me know what you think in the comments!!

Instagram @fanfic_forarmy