Trying to escape

You sit on your sofa waiting for Jimin to arrive at this point the tears are flowing freely.
You have no idea what to think anymore.
You love Sehun but he has changed so much it hurts.
You have no idea what has come over him. Your body is in pain and you just want to curl up and die at the thought of him coming home.

It don't take long for the door bell to ring.
Slowly you get up making your way to answer it, the pain between your legs is becoming unbearable.
As you open the door you practically fall into Jimins arms.
"Y/N what the hell has happened?"
"Sehun......"
"Right you are coming with me."
Jimin walks past you disappearing off up stairs. It don't take long for him to come back down with a bag of stuff.
Throwing it over his shoulder he takes you In His arms carrying you to his car.
As he closes the door he throws the bag on to the back seat.
That's when you see him...
Sehun pulls up in his car looking angry.
He gets out practically running to Jimins car pulling the door open.
Sehun grabs your arm trying to pull you or as Jimin grabs hold of him throwing him across the pavement.
"Sehun if you know what's best you will leave Y/N alone and let her leave."
"But our Jimin." Sehun moves towards you again.
Jimin moves to in front of your door closing it again.
"Sehun look leave now and you may stand a chance of winning her back. Walk away man walk away."
The tears falling down your cheeks as you see the anger in Sehuns face.
"She will be back, she knows she will."
Sehun throws a glare in your direction.
"You will be back Bitch!!"

Short chapter!
Will update more later!!!

Instagram @fanfic_forarmy