Sequel: Part 2/3

3 Days Later

Bright yellows and golds glistened off anything and everything. The deep inky black night sky was so different from the bright bustling streets below it. There were people hurting along everywhere. Up and down and running into the roads. It had just finished raining as the water was shinning on the pavement and reflecting the vivid lights. One big puddle had reflected that was above it and it looked like an alternative universe. When you jump into that puddle you could fall through and entered another world. Another puddle next to it was much smaller and darker than the previous one. What was in that puddle? We don't know. It was so murky that the puddle could jump out and swallow you whole. No light was dancing around it. No person would go near it. There was also a traffic light and pedestrian crossing. Which was accompanied by a sign. This sign had a person walking on it.

As you stood there you began to wonder what the person had seen. It was constantly looking across the road but it could see anything. Maybe a car-crash or two. Maybe a murder or three. Maybe a robbery or four. That person on the sign saw everything. 

There was a row of shops down either side of the road which too was gleaming brightly yellow. It was a soft orange-yellow which caused the street to look on fire. However, there were vivid colors flowing out of the shops. Red, Blues, and Purples were fiercely coming out of the shops too. In contrast to these right colors and moon-lit streets; the night sky was dark. Deafening black. It was so dark it didn't look real. 

Just like his eyes.

Like the sky had just ended. There were no clouds in the sky. No stars shine brightly upon us. No moon to cast a shadow. It was pitch black. But that didn't matter as the streets were alive. Alive with people and stores. There was a bus in the distance which had to be parked. It was a double-decker with an open-top roof. It too was illuminated by the street fires. But it also had its own lights.

The lights were small and dim.

You stood there, staring at the very familiar street, the familiar street that somehow sounded not. Guess the mood of a person reflects how they see stuff.  

Just last week, you were excited about the new chapter of your life with Jungkook. Then this happens, you didn't think one failed case and the man you love would fall into his knees defeated.