Chapter Nineteen

Chapter Nineteen: I Think I Like Him

"I love you."

"I love yo----" Jungkook stopped, his brain stutters for a moment and his eyes take in more light than he expected, every part of him goes on pause while his thoughts catch up.The man knew you were not serious but still ....

You smirked " Got you..." You laughed when he rolled his eyes, his stomach shifts uneasily and his brain feels full of static like an old television set that's lost the signal, he knew you were joking but something about the words you said, Made him wish it was true

He sighed.

" Y/N sshi...." You hear a voice calling you, it was Ken " How is your husband doing?" 

You stood up right away "Oh thank you for taking care of him " you softly smiled.

" Why are you talking like I am a kid or something?" Jungkook rolled his eyes again.

" Aren't you?" You turned and winked at him making Ken chuckle.

"Good, I wish you a fast recovery Mr.Jeon." Ken bowed to him and Jungkook didn't have a choice but to do the same.

"Thank you ." 

"Make sure not to eat anything for at least for the next two hours." Ken added before leaving you two alone again.

" So...When I can leave?" Jungkook asked with a yawn and stretch out his arms "I need some sleep or I will mess up everything tomorrow.." 

" You can actually leave in an hour or something but...... of course if you wanted to stay I can ask them to prepare a quiet room for you." You sat by the edge of the bed and looked at him.

Jungkook raised his eyebrow confused "Who would do that?" 

" Rich people." You laughed " You know...because they get crazy scared for the simplest thing and need to check every two second especially for their kids.... aka you" 

The man rolled his eyes "Well next time you decide to go out with your friends leaving me alone, consider hiring a nanny."he scuff playfully

You laughed " Are you giving me attitude now? ........But I will think about it" You stick your tongue out.

You two paused for few minutes looking around the busy place before he broke the silence " So, What did you and Soyeon talked about?"

You blinked twice then smirked " And....why would you care? " You said and then it hit you, the words Soyeon said making your cheeks light up and eyes looking around ignoring his stare but you barely notices. The only thing you were really aware of, is the sound of your heart throbbing against the cage of your chest.