Chapter Eighteen

Chapter Eighteen : Dangerous/Safe

5am

In the middle of the night, Jungkook woke up suddenly when he felt a slight pain down his neck knowing right away that he wasn't in his bed, usually he'd walk to his room but there's something stopping him from that.

The man opened his eyes in the middle of the night, and he wasn't alone. He turned his face a little to find you sleeping next to him, Your head resting on his chest while his arms wrapped around you, you two were cuddling in the couch, both tired and asleep.

The man stopped breathing for seconds, He liked it, The feeling of you near him. Jungkook liked it

This feeling is so strange; it stretches throughout his whole body. It's overwhelming, The man felt as though he's in a dangerous fire, yet he's completely safe at the same time, Dangerous in the way his mind is telling him whatever this is, is wrong. You weren't his real wife, you weren't his girlfriend and definitely you weren't a person he wanted to start something new with, That will be wrong. Yet in the same time it's safe, Because the feeling is giving him peace, he feels so light as if nothing actually matters now, as if he's forgetting everything. 

Jungkook painfully smiled when recalling the day before, How you smiled and made him follow you everywhere, You made him try new things he never imagined he'd do but what happened in the morning made him sighed. 

'Honestly Jungkook, I thought you'll be uncomfortable.' 'I mean we live together and all  but I shouldn't invade your privacy.' 

Jungkook understood what you meant and you were totally right, You both are fresh out of a relationship and not just a relationship, a one that almost lead you both of marry a different person. 

He sighed and tried to stand up from the couch, If you woke up any second you'll obviously get uncomfortable with him so he gently moved his arm from your body and pushed himself away but then he froze when you groan from the sudden loss of the warm feeling and pulled him back to you, this time you grabbed on his shirt afraid he'll leave. Well, of course you didn't know what you were doing but it sure made the man's heart race. 

Fuck it. 

Jungkook lay there with you caged in his arms, he closed his eyes and drown in the dream land again.