Chapter Eight

Chapter Eight: Horror Movie Hangover

It was around 2 am when the boys were getting ready to leave, Jimin said he was tired to drive at this hour and since he is used to stay in Jungkook's house, he decided to stay the night here. 

" Thanks Y/N, The food was amazing " Hoseok patted your head gently and smiled " It was really nice to meet you!" 

" It's a pleasure to meet you as well " You returned the smile feeling happy that you could meet new friends, you called them friends because each one told you to call them so, you exchanged numbers with them and some of them even invited you to their work place.

New friends

When seeing them leaving one by one, you walked to the living room and grabbed your bag ready to leave as well when Jungkook stopped you.

" I thought you'll be staying here!" The man said, looking confused.

You flashed a guilty smile " It's okay, I really think I should go home!" 

" Why, Do you have something to do tomorrow or something ? " Jungkook walked toward you " It's late already, the guest room is empty so why don't you just stay and tomorrow morning I will drive you back!" 

You looked down nervous, staying home alone with him is a thing but staying the night here is another, even if he is your legal he is still a stranger and plus, his friend is staying too.

What would you be if you slept in the same house with two strangers

True, You agreed being their friend, but it's too early to give your whole trust to them, right ? 

Jungkook stayed silent waiting for your answer, he didn't want to force you so he was about to say that he'll drive you now when you nodded your head.

" O-Okay, I guess there's no harm in staying..." You smiled.

" Alright, You know where the bathroom and the kitchen are, and if you need something I will be in my room " Jungkook rubbed the back of his neck and looked around nervously " Ahhh I guess that's it.."

" Yeah thanks, Good night! " You thanked him before walking toward the room.