Chapter Ten

Chapter Ten: Handsome

 Jungkook glanced down at his paperwork as if considering options

 Jungkook glanced down at his paperwork as if considering options. It was a gesture he'd learnt to perform in order to placate potential clients who were likely to display high emotions on being rejected. 

" Alright ." Jungkook nodded after taking his time thinking. 

" Oh Thank you so much , I was starting to worry you will not take my case. " The middle aged man shook Jungkook's hand after thinking that Jungkook agreeed to take his case.He wore a plain suit with a fancy tie which said " When your father told me you got married last week, I almost lost hope hhhhh I thought you'll be in your honeymoon...." 

Jungkook was no doubt – and he knew it well enough himself – a passionate young man; his fervent determination and strength did not show itself bashfully in the court-room, defending or accusing whom he was proposed to. He was one of the best young lawyers in the city, he never lost a case from the moment he started working, he was a man who choose his cases carefully and that was probably one of the reason he always win. 

Jungkook was a lawyer with few words, He learnt that talking about unnecessary things with his clients will lead to unnecessary shit. as he called it. 

" I will make my assistant send your the details." Jungkook added, voice calm yet strong. 

The man's eyes flashed a greedy smile and his lips followed closely behind " Of course, I will wait for your call." 

When the man left, Jungkook's assistant who just graduated from law school entered the office, her face showed confusion which what Jungkook noticed " I know I know."

" We won't take the case, right ? " She said and sat in the mini black sofa " I mean.... from what i can see, The man is far away from being innocent. " the black haired woman watched her boss as he took a sip from the coffee she got him few minutes ago.

" I never said I will take it." Jungkook looked at her " I have enough in my hands right now." 

She nodded " But the man actually believes you'll work with him on it.."

" I know." Jungkook nodded his head and sighed " Some people think if they're friends with my parents they're with me, I can't believe he actually went and talk to my father about it..."

The man held his jacket before looking at his assistant again " Anyway, I will be off for the weekend, if anyone asked about me my phone is on."

-