Chapter Twenty One

Chapter Twenty One:   Real Love

You've been so lost in constructing scenarios for the evening ahead and the talk you had with Jungkook that you're surprised to see how far you've come

You've been so lost in constructing scenarios for the evening ahead and the talk you had with Jungkook that you're surprised to see how far you've come. Already the cafe is in sight. There's nothing slick about it, no fancy fonts or white etching upon the glass. You could pick the whole thing up and send it back thirty years and it wouldn't look out of place. There aren't any tables with fancy umbrellas, just the uneven pavement baring the cracks of age. You can hear music from inside.

Now that you were back to your mind, Suddenly all your preparations flee your mind like scared children, your brain feels full of static like an old television set that's lost the signal. You stop. Part of you is screaming to turn around, but you know it will be rude, plus you needed this.

The hunger you had felt on the bus has been replaced by a rising feeling of unwellness in your stomach and below the clack of your heels your heart beat pounds it's own quickening rhythm, you didn't know if this was because you were nervous or guilty for leaving Jungkook without dinner, though you knew he was an adult and can manage but still....... 

You took a deep breath and entered the coffee shop, looking around you saw the man Soyeon showed you his picture so you walked slowly at him. 

He noticed you but didn't stood up probably didn't know you were his date until you stood next to the table. " Hey, Ravi sshi?" 

the man's eye widened and he stood up fast, his usual swagger fled faster than a gambler from a bookie. He swallowed. "Um, yeah. That's he. I mean me. I'm Ravi." You smiled. 

" Nice to meet you, I am Y/N." You bowed your head slightly.

He did the same. The man took his hands out of his pockets, suddenly unsure of where to put them. Shyness wasn't usually his gig, what the hell was going on here? he thought.

" I must say this Y/N sshi, You are really pretty." The man called Ravi said.

" Thank you." You smiled sweetly at him but didn't blush nor get nervous which was not you at all. 

Why

" Mmm so what are we having for dinner ?" The man said, his words suddenly made your smile fade, Jungkook's face popped in front of you. How he gets happy whenever you call him to eat and how he enjoy what you make, delicious or not.... he's always thankful and now you left him without food. 

You sighed.

" You okay? Y/N sshi? " Ravi suddenly asked when he noticed your sudden discomfort.

" Oh? .Ah yes I am good" you smiled "Let's have.....Mmmmm let's see.." You grabbed the menu.

-----------