Chapter Twenty Two

Chapter Twenty Two:  New experience

---------

Later that night when you finally arrived home Jungkook stopped you before you start walking toward your room.

" I will make tea, D..Do you want some ? "The man asked and waited for you to speak.

You took few seconds studying his face, the handsome man next to you was the reason you're feeling weird those days.. you even went to a blind date just to distract yourself from him but ended up having a therapy session about him and a fight with his ex .

" Sure, Why not?" You looked at him with your close set black eyes and smiled.

Jungkook nodded and followed you to the kitchen.

In the kitchen you sat in the chair next to the table and watched carefully the confused looking man opening random drawers

In the kitchen you sat in the chair next to the table and watched carefully the confused looking man opening random drawers. "Hmm tea should be....here?" He mumbled while walking around.

" Jungkook..." You called his name 

" Y-Yes?" Jungkook looked at you and blinked.

" That's the oven." You laughed when he blushed shyly.

" Oh! Right.."He laughed and rubbed the back of his neck still looking around when you stood up and walked toward him, Jungkook glanced up as you approached.

" Sit down, Rich guy." Your gentle hands patted his arm while laughing. "I will do it."

" Yes please.." Jungkook run and sat as if he was waiting for you to finally save him, the man sat and watched as you kept on giggling like a little girl , a thing you do a lot when you feel happy which happened to be something you feel when with him. 

You didn't even notice.

" Finally you put the tea in the boiled water and done....." You smiled and placed down two cups, one next to you and one next to Jungkook " What's so hard? ." 

" Sorry for being a disappointment." He joked when you shook your head and smiled, That smile is the prettiest thing He has seen in a while, for it extends to your eyes and deep into your soul as if you totally forget your arguing minutes ago and that was one of many reasons he felt comfortable with you, you don't hold the grudge and understand when there's a misunderstanding. 

" So... How was your date?" Jungkook didn't dare to look at your face as he looked at hot cup warming his hands. 

" Good." You bite your lips and looked down at your cup as well not knowing what to actually say about your meeting with Ravi and most importantly the words he said.