Both Brodie Grandparents was their hoping that their grandson will pull through.

Soon as the door open all the attention went to Machai who was just arriving at the hospital.

" What the hell is he doing here !" Brandy said as Keith was trying to console her.

" He needs to take his ass back where he came from" Mya mother said.

" Aye look that's my son in their I deserve to be here"  he said plainly not being phased by their complaints.

" I know damn well you ain't talking about the son that you was having doubts about" Ms. Michelle said.

" look this ain't got nothing to do with you"

" aye son don't be disrespecting my wife like that" John said standing up.

Machai didn't know what he was getting himself into stepping into the room.

" Man I ain't disrespecting  No Damn body chill off that ."

" Yo watch your mouth man" Shane said stepping in.

" Com'on Pops for real"

" Nawl are you for real coming in here like everything was damn smooth, Machai your action has made us all look at yo ass differently. You have caused comeplete chaos."

" So you saying I set this shit up !" He said getting angry.

" No what he is saying jack-ass is that you have cause a lot of damn problems between you and Mya, THE MOTHER OF YOUR CHILD THAT IS FIGHTING FOR HER LIFE" Brooklyn said to her younger brother hoping that it will get through to him.

He felt like everyone was jumping down his throat, just when he was about to leave the doctor was coming in.

He stayed still.

" Please tell me my babies okay doc" Ms Michelle said in tears.

Hoping that everything will be okay.

Everyone paid close attention to the doctors face to see any type of emotions.

He took a deep breath before speaking knowing this was not the news he wanted to deliver to the family.

" As you all know Ms. White was shot, the bullet struck her in the head we are still working with her, it's still un-determined about her life expectancy. I  will be sure to give you all further updates as soon as possible"

" My Baby !" Ms. Michelle hollered.

Everyone was in tears listening  to the news the doctors was saying.

" We will be closely monitoring her"

" Also as you know Mr. White was struck as well,
the bullet only grazed his forhead, he will be able to recover from this"

" When can we see them ?" Ms. Keyshia asked.

" as of right now tomorrow morning, but only two guess for Mr. White "