Chapter 16

Brandy .....

I waited patiently for his arrival as I sit back on my red comfy couch listening to Vivian Green " what is love"

A lot of thoughts were going through my mind.

For one thing I was surprise he reached out to me since he haven't responded to the text I sent him that same night, but then again I should have expect it.

He's friends with Chai 🙄

I saw the bright lights against my window curtains and hearing an engine going off.

My heart was beaten against my chest pretty fast. If you were to stand close to me you could probably hear it.

Two knocks came to the door, I took a deep breath answering it.

There he was looking fine as hell in a black Nike jogging fit.

" are you gone let me in or just stand there?" He said coldly

Okay strike 1

" Nawl Imma let you freeze to death . . . come in" I said moving out the way.

I watched as he sat in the very spot I was just in trying to warm his hands.

I can tell he was cold since his nose has a little red tint.

" I'm glad you finally read my message" I said taking a seat on love seat by him.

He nodded his head.

" I've been doing some thinking about that" he said licking his lips and clearing his throat.

I anticipate for him to answer.

" I think we should end things ... whatever we had going on ... Ion even know what to call it" he said chuckling a little.

Okay maybe this was a bad ideal.

" why because you with your girlfriend, I feel sorry for her because of this piece of shit of a man she has" I said throwing a pillow at him.

" a chill ma we only fucked once"

" it was four .... twice in your car, or lemme guess you don't remember"

Gosh why am I so angry on the inside.

"  well I'm glad you counting ma, but like I s-"

" you know what .....  I don't need this, get the hell out my house"

" gladly"

" and please make sure delete my number"

" heard you" I said rolling my eyes.

10 minutes later .........

How did we go from arguing with each other to him ending up in my bed.

I looked at the clock to see it was 1:30 in the morning.

I felt him shift behind me with his arms still wrapped around my torso.

See this is what I mean.

He holds me like I'm only his and I know that is not the case.

I was going to enjoy this though, I'll just ignore my brain for right now.

Mya

" hey is everything good" Chai said looking worried.