Chapter 5

Mya

" just breathe friend" Brandy said rubbing my back.

I was literally sick to my stomach at the stunt Chai is trying to pull.

His ass really trying to take me to court for something he barely does.

" Like I-I just don't understand him"

" girl you ain't gotta explain yourself we understand that you've been here for Brodie" my other friend Ty said.

" I still can't believe this nigga put his hands on you" Brandy said as her nose flare up.

" EXCUSE ME HE DID WHAT ............ OH HELL NO YOU NEED TO CALL BRON ON HIS ASS, HE SHOULD NOT BE PUTTING HIS DAMN HANDS YOU" Ty said hopping up from the couch.

I shook my head.

Ty was that friend that was ready to kick ass. If she was a dude she definitely would try to fight Chai.

" y'all I really don't wanna make the situation worse than what it is" I said rubbing a hand down my face from stress.

" nah fuck that I'll call him" Ty said serious

She snatched my phone before I could get it out her reach.

" Hello Bron? "

" ......"

" wassup this Ty"

" welll you sister baby-daddy out here putting his hands on her and I don't think that's okay"

You could hear his loud booming voice. At the moment I was sooo tired and aggravated that I couldn't do anything.

I left them to talk in my living room.

At this point I just want to sleep and forget any of this happened.

Brodie was already in my bed sleep. I think he was coming down with cold since he was sneezing more than usual.

I brushed my hand over his soft curls remembering the night he was created.

Flashback

I was working on a late assignment when someone was knocking on my door like they lost they mind.

I swung my door open revealing my ex, Chai.

" what?" I said irritated at the fact that I was interrupted.

" I came to get the rest of my stuff"

I open my door wider for him to come in.

" why couldn't this what until the morning" I said following him to my room where some of his shoes was lined in my closet.

" cause I was already on this side of town" he said staring back at me.

After six months of knowing he would leave stuff over here like shirts,hoodies, and even shoes.

I notice he only wore his grey sweats and long sleeve shirt with his upcoming brand on it.

" is that a problem?" He said smirking.