Chapter 9

Flashback

I felt my phone vibrating up under me. I smack my teeth annoyed at whoever was calling me.

" what"

" what ? .... boy don't make me choke you through this phone Machai Arnez Henderson"

I sat up real quick with my phone.

" I'm sorry mama wassup"

" WASSUP IS YOU ..... THIS GIRL JUST HAD YOUR SON AND YOU NOT EVEN HERE .... YO ASS ALREADYY SETTING A BAD EXAMPLE AS A FATHER"

Dammit

" I-I'm on my way"

" mhm" she said before hanging up.

I moved around my room finding the clothes that I had on earlier.

" baby where you going" Neveah asked tiredly.

I never did tell her I had a baby on the way. I sure wasn't gone tell her now.

" to go handle some business"

" baby its ........ 6:00 in the morning this couldn't wait"

" Nawl it can't wait" I said putting on my shirt.

I quickly jogged down my stairs heading out the house.

I'm not gone lie, I'm nervous as hell. I can't believe I'm actually a father now.

My whole life was about to change soon as I step in that hospital.

Once I found me a parking spot, I rushed inside heading to the emergency area.

I looked around for anyone at the front desk and no one was there.

" Chai" I look over my shoulder seeing my oldest sister.

I forgot to text her that I was on my way here.

" where the hell you been boy, me, mama, and Mya been ringing your phone off the hook."

" I'm sorry man I was tired"

" let me guess tired from fucking Neveah and the rest of the scandalous hoes you got" Brook said shaking her head.

I didn't have nothing to say back.

We finally made it to the floor where Mya was on.

It seems like everyone was here but me. I look towards my mother seeing her nose flare up.

Great

I walked in the room where Mya was looking tired holding our son.

" you know I would have thought you would at least come to your son birthing .... I guess my brother didn't kick yo ass good enough for not coming to the baby shower"

" Mya you know I was getting the shop together and just been tired"

" it's almost 7 in that damn morning, you can't come with another lie. That damn shop didn't just have your son"

" look Mya I didn't come here to argue with you, I just wanna apologize and hold my son damn " I said getting frustrated.

She stayed quiet for a sec before speaking.

" wash your hands first. I don't know where those nasty things been" she said

I ignore her uncessary comment while cleaning my hands and while I took off my hoodie.