Chapter 18

2 hours into the party . . .

Narrator

The music was going on , kids running like they have lost their minds.

It was packed house at the Henderson's residence.

Mya was in the kitchen keeping her self busy, so that she wouldn't have to go outside and face Chai .

Those last words he said to her made her think that he was really moving on.

" Hi I'm sorry for not introducing myself" Olivia

She came in figuring that she had to put forth the effort since her boyfriend wasn't making it a big deal.

Mya stared at he the girl seeing why Chai liked her so much.

She is beautiful.

" My name is Olivia"  she said with her hand out.

" Mya"

Both women shook hands.

" you and Chai, created a beautiful son"

" thank you"

For some reason it felt awkward to Mya. Seeing that Chai's girlfriend introduced herself and gave her son a compliment.

" listen I know this is probably the last thing you expected, I didn't want it to be no weird tension with us . . . at all"

" no not at all I totally understand" Mya said

" Babe what you doing here" Chai said

Mya watched as the couple be all lovey dovey in front of her face.

" I was just introducing myself to her"

" oh word"

Chai wrapped his arm around Olivia while letting his head rest on her neck.

" mhm"

Mya couldn't do nothing but stare. She wasn't going to admit to herself or no one else but her feelings were hurt.

She watched them go back outside.

One tear after another was falling quickly fall from her eyes.

Keyshia

" I swear Jas this is the last straw, you know this man haven't even called but gone try to talk to me at my grandson birthday party"

I was in the house cleaning, it keeps me busy since Shane sorry ass has left.

I ain't gone lie . . . I miss my hubby but he needs to learn his lesson.

" girl will you get over yourself I'm pretty sure it's a misunderstanding"

" tuh I don't think so, but whats with all the noise in the background"

It was so loud I had to move my phone from my ear.

" oh girl that's my um . . . cousin you know he a Dj at his uh . . ."

" mhm"

Some fishy is going on.

A few knocks hit the front door.

" hold on Jas somebody at my door"

I walked to the front opening to see Shane.

" who is it ?"

" it's nobody"

" com'on Keyshia we better than this"

" ooops sounds like hubby, I'll talk you later"  Jas said hanging up the phone.