Chapter 6

Day one of court

Mya

" baby you want me to get you some water" my mother ask.

I nodded my head feeling sick to my stomach.

All I could think about was my baby boy possibly being taken away from me because of his selfish father.

After two minutes my mother finally came back from the soda machine with a water.

I gulped down the water feeling the cool sensation down my throat going through my body.

It was exactly 2:30pm meaning it was time to go in the room.

Machai and his lawyer was already here. I looked over at him dress in a polo button down with some navy blue slacks. I can tell from the dark mark under his eye is where my brother punched him.

Although he did deserved it I still felt bad. I wasn't trying to get him involved in any of my drama anymore.

Chai was too busy talking with his lawyer while I stared at him, but I did notice the chick sitting behind him.

She had sly smirk on her face staring at me.

It was the same bitch he cheated on me with.

I know crazy right.

He really had the nerve to bring this bitch here in our drama.

I quickly prayed that everything goes well for me today.

We all rise as the judge came in and sat down once he told us.

I watched as he put on his glasses reading the paper work that is handed to him.

" Mr. Henderson can you please come forth"

I watched as Chai left from his seat.

" it says here that you filing for full custody of Brodie Arnez White"

" yes sir"

I was really trying to calm my nerves for the intense quietness.

" I don't see any trouble in your  background, however for the next four weeks you and Ms. White will both continue to have custody. A social worker will be visiting both homes every two weeks."

" If anything change with one parent the other parent will be guarantee full custody possibly being you Mr. Henderon" the judge said

I just know the judge is siding with Chai.

" Also there needs to be scheduled and followed as well. You and Ms. White will be contacted by the Social Worker for that, understood?"

" Yes sir" Chai said nodding his head.

" today is the 12 of March"

" we will meet back here in April on this day"

" court is adjourn" he said hitting the gravel.

I didn't even get a word out.

On the other hand I finally was able to breathe again. I really thought it was going to be a whole lot worse.

Machai

" how was court bro" Mani asked me

I was out with the crew at this spot where we shoot pool. It was chilled here which is something I needed after being in court.

" it was straight, the judge have not decided to give me full custody though"

" good cause ya don't need it" Keith said shooting one of his ball.