Chapter 11

A month later .......

Chai

Me and Mya was due back in court for an update.

" I will be glad when this crap is over between the two of y'all ..... make no damn since" my mother said.

We sat on the bench outside the courtroom since it wasn't time for us to go in just yet.

I check my watch to see it was 9:30am.

A message from Destiny and Neveah popped on my phone.

Friday: I miss you baby 😫, come by my place tonight. 🍆👀

Saturday: Wya ?

I closed out my messages not responding to both of their messages. They were the last thing I want to be entertain by.

" seems like your baby mother found her a new man .... a fine one too"

I looked up seeing Mya coming in with the guy she's been talking to lately.

Hmm

" what the hell ?"

I walked up to her ignoring the fact that he was talking to her.

" what do you want Chai?"

" look why you bringing this clown into our business"

" first off he's not a clown and he's here for moral support jack-ass and if I remember correctly don't forget your brung your little side piece the first time around" she said removing her arm from my hold.

I watched as she walked up to him while he looked at me shaking his head.

" Aye man you got a problem" I said walking up to him.

" Chai !"

" oh no we are not about to do this" my mom said stopping me stepping any closer to ole boy.

" leave them alone"

" he the one staring at me crazy"

After 15 minutes of me calming down it was finally time for us to head in the court room.

Of course me and Mya sat on opposite sides.

Will all stood as the judge from last time come in.

" you all may be seated" he said.

I waited patiently as he looked over paper that was giving by the social worker.

" for the most part it seems like both of you have been following the schedule that was assign to you both"

" I am going to dismiss this case however I would like for you guys to continue the schedule that was made during the meet up"

I let out a sigh feeling a little relief.

" well I'm glad that's over with" my mother said as I drove to pops 2nd gym he open with my pa-pa.

Aka my moms dad.