Chapter 4

Continued

" woah bro you sure about that?"

" serious as ever man. I swear since his birth she been trying to keep him away from me"

I was filling Dj in about what happen earlier.

" I mean you did show up late as hell to his birth, but damn what did you do Chai" he said slightly laughing.

" that's the thing ion know man. I aint never put him in no dangerous environment, I make sure he eat good, and put clothes on his back"

" I still think y'all need to talk and just hash all the issues you got with each other, because when the courts get in it, shit will get real ugly"

" think about my pops and mom dukes"

" I hated traveling from house to house"

Dj parents got a divorce when he was just nine years old.

" I know man but we ain't togetha"

" I understand but that whole process is still the same believe it or not"

" listen, ion think nothing can change my decision" I said rubbing a hand down my face.

I have already made up my mind that I'm taking custody and that's it.

Ain't no ifs ands or buts about it.

" aight man I hope everything goes well for ya"

" believe me it will" I said nodding my head.

I was gone be very positive about this whole situation.

Mya

" and then mama he had the nerve talking about taking it to the courts"

" the hell he ain't" My mama said staring back at me.

"  I know but he will be a dead man before that can happen"

I was soo fired up right now.

" well baby you better find you a good lawyer cause ain't no telling what he got up his sleeve since his folks got money"

I was at my mama house since she was having Sunday dinner.

And of course to help since the rest of my siblings were lazy as hell.

" I just can't believe it has come down to this between y'all" my mom said.

She had hope that things will work between me and Chai.

It never did he was too busy being hoe while I took care of our son when he was only 2 month olds.

" For one we are just too different and besides he's too involved in his work to focus on his son" I said cutting up the sweet potatoes.

" you think he focuses on his work too much?"

" yes or either his women"

Every time he posting something or one of his hoes posting something it's about him.

I just don't want that around Bro-Bro.

Just then my older brother Bron came in.

" waddup lil sis" Bron said.