Chapter 2

Thursday night

Chai

I was in the middle of packing when my phone ringed.

" hey you still picking up Brodie tomorrow or do I need to drop him off?"

I never did tell her I was leaving.

" um about that .....

"I'm leaving tomorrow morning to go make a deal in Atlanta this weekend"

She stayed quiet over the phone. I'm pretty sure getting her thoughts together.

" Chai tell me you are joking right now" she said calm.

" I wish ..."

" ugh why do you always do this bullshit !"

" it ain't bullshit if I'm trying to feed my son"

" YOURRR FAMILYYY?"

" Chai this is why I barley want you to see Brodie .... because ya ass is all over the place and your s-"

" yo don't start that Mya, you know I'm always trying to be there for him."

I swear she always trying to make me out to be the bad guy.

" that's the point Chai I don't need you to be trying ...... Brodie needs a stable father ..... and you're not being that"

" well what you want me to do Mya be up under ya ass all day, forget about my career"

" you think I don't wanna career either. I don't know if you realized it but I have sacrificed a lot, and I didn't ask for you to drop everything! and you know I didn't mean it that way"

" hell you wouldn't be in the damn business if I haven't push your ass, so let's not forget that !"

I couldn't even lie because she stayed on me and even help get my brand out their bedsides my pops and Dj and the crew.

all of a sudden I heard my son whining in the background.

" look I gotta go tend to ya son since I'm the only parent, bye" she said hanging up the phone.

It killed me not to throw my phone against the wall.

I refuse to let Mya words bother me.

It was money trying to be filled in my pockets and I wasn't going to let her or anyone else stop that.

I needed something to get my mind off of this.

I look through my phone seeing my "weekly releases"

Monday Brenda
Tuesday Laura
Wednesday Destiny
Thursday Mariah
Friday Neveah

I kept them in rotation just like that for almost a year.

And y'all think they know about each-other?

Hellll no.

But if they were to I probably wouldn't care. After breaking up with Mya I ain't wanna be tied down no more.

I like to keep my options open now.

Since I already had Mariah today I text Naveah that I need company. Of course she replied back within seconds that she was on her way.

Not to be cocky or anything but I have it like that. I got the charm, sexiness, and intelligence to swoon any women over..

How you think I met Mya.

We kicked off on the first time meeting by a mutual friend.

She was cool and down to earth, a vibe I don't get from the many women I have met before and after her.