Chapter 1

Machai

" that was sooo good baby, maybe we should do this again this weekend"

" nah ain't gone happen"

I watch as her lips curve into a frown. It was an ugly one.

" I told you Destiny I'm a busy man"

She rolled her eyes as she ran fingers down my chest.

" well can you get unbusy for me papi"

I swear I love being called that besides "daddy" or "papi"

Just when I was about to speak my phone ring.

I check the caller I.D seeing who it was.

" hello"

" nigga don't hello me did you forget what today is"

I knitted my eyebrows together actually forgetting checking the I.D. It was my baby mom.

" what are you talking about"

All she did was smack her teeth.

I looked on calender on my phone.

" Daddy's Day 👨‍👦"

" oh fuck, Mya I'm coming now" I said sitting up from my headboard.

She hung up the phone without even replying back. I really didn't feel like hearing her mouth today.

" babe what's going on " Destiny said still chilling on my bed.

" I'm bout to go pick up my son, so you gone have to bounce" I said from the bathroom while brushing my teeth.

" oooo you're talking about baby Brodie maybe we can all go to the park"

Mya would kill me if she knew if Destiny or any other women were around my son besides my sisters or my mom.

" ion know about all of that" I said finally coming out the bathroom.

I threw on my old school Nike sweat shirt and some nike sweats to go with it.

Once I was able to get Destiny out my place. I was finally on the road to my baby mother house.

Me and Mya been knowing each other for almost a year prior to Brodie.

We was that couple that everybody knew wouldn't last long.

That was the only way to put it. It was very few good times of when we did enjoy each other company but other than that it was arguments after arguments.

But I really have to blame myself. I'm a handsome guy😏.

Woman were always after me. When I decided to go public as for being with Mya it seem like everybody else ... meaning the women was against it.

And sometimes I would get caught up, but I can't help it though.

Then came Brodie. Of course the lil guy was not in-plan. It happen one week after we broke officially and things got heated in the moment.