Chapter 40 - The Monster I've Become (Lizzie 2)

Comenzar desde el principio

"Well, yeah. I still would like to give him all the information I've gathered. But, that's only the first bit. I know how to end this war, Lizzie."

Oh! We're here.

"Well, I guess I should get going."

I reach in to hug him-
"Gah!"

He... H-He kissed me!

Why is he blushing?! He's the one who did it!

"Erm. Sorry. I just... Sorry."

Oh geez.

He's walking toward his house covering his face.

"Nathaniel, ugh. It's okay, just warn me next time."

He closes the door without looking back. He's so embarrassed. We really need to get used to this. I bite my lip thinking about kissing him back and can't help but smile.

I turn and begin to walk back to my house. Ugh! I'm not ready to deal with my father's bullshit tomorrow.

I get into my room through my window as It's the only thing unlocked since the time-freeze.

I take a deep breath and lay back into my bed. Relax girl. You've earned-
"Ack! Ugh, fuck! Argh! Eek!"

What the hell is happening to me?! It hurts so much! Everything is so bright!

"Ms. Zaeva! What's the matter? Call the ambulance!"

Why can't I move my body? Why can't I speak?!

"Get Mr. Zaeva at once! Hang on dear, we have people on their way to help."

~~~~~~~

"Come to me, my child."

Ugh! Why can't I see-Argh!

"Take my power."

Who's there?! Ugh!

(Flashing closeup visions of a greatsword stabbed into the ground fill her vision in rapid shots.)

Is that a sword? What's going on?

"Kill him. Kill him! Take the power that's truly yours!"

Is the sword... talking to me?

~~~~~~~

"Argh!"

I take deep breaths. What was that, a dream?

"Why are there paramedics in my room? Who-ugh! Get them all out of here! Can't I have any privacy?!"

"But, Ms. Zaeva... You just had some sort of attack."

"Alright, everyone, get out! You heard the lady. Lorenzo, let me deal with her."

"As you wish, Sir."