Chapter 50 - Left For Dead

"Fuck!"

"Get up, holmes."

I Corrupt my left arm and claw down three Corrupted. Kingston pushes a Corrupted down and spawns some sort of steel guantlets and smashes a Corrupted's skull in! He then throws it over himself into another Corrupted! His immense strength is terrifying.

"Z, get the fuck over here!"

"Gimme a second man."

As I try to catch my breath, I notice that Pamela seems to be rejuvenating everyone's energy besides mine.

Everything is so messed up...

"Come on! We ain't gonna hold out much longer, you keep acting that."

"Pico, I'm running on fumes here."

We've been fighting for so long now. I'm the only one that's been hit. Everyone else seems to be doing awesome... I'm pathetic. Why am I here?

"Nathaniel!"

.......

"Ugh."

What the hell? Fuck! Where am I?

Am I in a tent?

I need to get out of here and find the others.

...

"Nathaniel, you're finally awake."

"Vadice? What happened?"

"You turned. You almost killed Corn and Zander."

"What?! What the hell!"

I rush past-
"Ack!"

She punched the back of my head causing me to collapse.

"You don't want to go out there right now."

"Ugh. Why?"

"They are trying to sort out what to do with you."

"..."

"Why are you not with them?"

She sighs...

"I don't care. Honestly, I don't see you as a threat, Corrupted or not. Worst case scenario, you kill someone and we kill you. As far as I'm concerned, you couldn't kill any of us except Lizzie... Only because she's so fucking soft on you. Deserves to die anyway, with how she's done Zander."

"..."

"Come on. Let's listen in on them."

"What?"

She gives me a dumb look. I nod in agreement as we slowly make our way out.

...

We're still in the Corrupted realm. We are at our target location. Vadice and I are sat behind a tent close to where the group is speaking.

"Nathaniel can control it. I think he could even get into Claw's thoughts if he tried. No matter what, we aren't giving up on him!"

"Liz, he attacked Corn and I like... like a fucking Corrupted would. He's losing it slowly, Liz. Sorry but, you have to see that now."

"He right, Liz. He's an amigo but, whateva la mierda is in that guy, it ain't right. We tried to make him strong but, el no es un luchador, ya feel?"

"Shut the hell up. You know he is! After everything he has been through!"

"And he has yet to provide us with a value under critical circumstances."

"Riveck, you have no right to even be here after the shit you've done."