Chapter 8 - Lizzie

This chapter is in Lizzie's point of view and I hope y'all are enjoying my book so far. Now, enjoy the chapter!!!

Ughh! He really has the nerve to question who to go with. He should be running right up to me now at any second...

Please...

Nathan, come on! Get in this elevator before the doors close, you dumbass...!

Did this whole night mean nothing to you?

You idiot, come on...

Why her? Why Holly? That good for nothing bitch is ruining our whole night together...

Nathan, please hurr-
*ding*

*the elevator doors close*
So I guess this is really how he is... He really chose her over ME..?!
Nathan...
Why...?
Ughh! I fucking hate guys! They're all the same!

And yet...

Ughh, I can't stop crying!

Zander... Oh Zander... What are you up too, why waste your time with a woman to just end up finding another? This isn't football you asshole! I'm not just another number, another score! Why do you guys just use me?! Why are you all such assholes?!

*sighs*
I need to keep my mind off of those pricks.

Maybe just sleeping...
Ughh... Right...
Nathaniel's new clothes and stuff we bought. I guess it can go behind my desk...

At least I have my bed, to always welcome me when I'm at my lowest and always comfort me more than any Man ever could!

Ughh...

I don't...

I cant...

I..

I...

*sighs*

But he's just...

UGHH!!!
Why does my heart have to feel? Why does it make me feel for things that'll just end up hurting me? Why do I even care...?

He's just so...

Amazing...

He makes me feel so many things Zander has never made me feel before.

He's so...

Stupid!!!
Arghhh...

"Fuck you Nathan!!!"

*sighs*
I can't stand this. I can't sleep like this... Ughh, What's on TV?

(Lizzie, laying in bed, covered by three fluffy blankets while almost in tears, turns on the TV. Television at this place is organized by groups who have to be approved to then have a station on the televisions there. For example, they have a news channel and they report people who are arrested, casualties, have a highlighted store and restaurant that they do interviews with, show off highlights of successful missions and give honor to people who went above and beyond for their mission, and so much more. There are also some groups that make podcasts, movies, shows, or even music.)