Leafa: Decide your fates, yes...Well said, Koharu. I already decided that I would be true to myself and trust in my feelings, too. I want to protect what your sister for, Kizmel. Let me fight by your side.

Maverick: We're not going anywhere, beautiful.

Kizmel: Thank you, all of you. But this is no lighthearted matter.

Leafa: All we need to do is make sure we get the key, right? If that's it, I've got a good idea. What if I pretended to be a Forest Elf and infiltrated their camp to steal the key? Good, huh?

Maverick: There is no way I'm allowing that.

Leafa: I'll be okay. I can handle myself.

Maverick: I know but this isn't just a game you can just start over.

Kizmel: He's very protective, isn't he?

Koharu/Asuna: Yes.

Leafa: You're a lot like someone I know.

Maverick: I'm just being concerned.

Koharu: We're talking about NPC's here, you think that would work?

Kizmel: The Forest Elves are masters of disguise. No matter how much you might look like one, without proper documentation you would never get close.

Leafa: We have that pass though, right? The one spy dropped it. Don't you think that'd do the trick?

Kizmel: Hmm, it's a possibility.

Maverick: Then I'll go with you.

Koharu/Asuna: No you're not!

Kizmel: I actually have some thoughts on just that matter. I could as Leafa's prisoner and cause some scene in the camp. Make them fear they're under attack.

Maverick: Why does everyone insist on putting themselves in danger?

Maverick growls and walks a short distance away.

Koharu: Maverick...

Asuna: He needs to cool off.

Kizmel: The Forest Elves are a wary people. At the first sign of trouble they surely will work to move the key somewhere safe. And when they do, you'll be there to stop them. Leave Leafa to me. I promise she will face nary a scratch. If Leafa is with me I think I'll be more than happy to cause some trouble.

Kizmel: It's never an easy task to jump headfirst into danger. Do take care not to get in over your head.

Leafa: Yeah. Yeah. Maverick?

Maverick returns.

Maverick: Yes?

Leafa: Maverick, you three wait outside and get the key from the Forest Elves.

Maverick: Are you absolutely sure about this?

Leafa: Nothing ventured, nothing gained, right? I know this will be risky. I'll be out of there as soon as we've held them up long enough. I'm in no mood to die today, don't you worry.

Maverick sighs.

Maverick: Fine.

Kizmel: I'll show you the way to their camp. Let us meet back at the vanguard camp I led you to before. When you get there, talk to Olovs...To the soldier there. You should get prepared before we head out. There should be one of those Teleport Monument you menfolk use as well. You can "activate" it if you must. And ready yourselves for battle. Good luck.

Kizmel walks away.

Asuna: Leafa, are you sure about this?

Leafa: Well, I'm a sister myself, you see. I really get how she must feel. Plus, I owe you three, I can't just pretend life is this none of my business. Leave the decoy thing to me.

Maverick: I believe in you, Leafa.

Leafa: Good! Now then, we should activate the Teleport Monument, yeah? Let's do that and meet up with Kizmel. Maverick, can I talk to you alone for a second?

Maverick: Sure.

Leafa leads Maverick away.

Leafa: I'll be okay. I promise. If anything goes south, I'll message you. Okay?

Maverick: Fine.

Leafa: You're a good man, Maverick. I want you to know that.

Leafa takes Maverick's hand and gives it a squeeze. Maverick and Leafa walk back to Koharu and Asuna.

Koharu: So now what?

Maverick: We got something to do. Let's go.

Maverick leads Koharu, Leafa, and Asuna.