venit omittere | 2.0.3

Mulai dari awal

"And you look good with my sweatshirt." Hoseok muttered in Yoongi's ear. Yoongi shivered at the feeling before removing Hoseok's hands from his waist.

"Not going to work. I'm leaving Hoseok." Yoongi chided."Ruby's waiting for me outside."

"I've got my duties to perform regardless." Hoseok shrugged, kissing Yoongi once more."Good luck. Hopefully they don't terrify you."

"They should be terrified of me." Yoongi scoffed, opening the door. Ruby stood outside, her arms crossed across her chest.

"Yoongi. At this pace we are going to be late." she tsked, shaking her head at Hoseok."Hoseok stop making Yoongi late."

Hoseok rolled his eyes."Just go. I'll see you later Yoonie."

Ruby walked alongside Yoongi, a curious smile on her face."Yoonie?"

Yoongi sighed."That's his nickname for me now I'm guessing."

"You're wearing his sweatshirt." she commented as they reached their destination.

"Well, I do have to make an impression, no?" he asked innocently. Ruby cleared her throat.

"You may want to try to cover that a bit more." She motioned towards Yoongi's neck."I saw some on Hoseok too. You two really hit it off huh?"

Yoongi offered her a small smile."I guess we did. As far as the hickeys are concerned well, the only one that's getting hurt is Jimin. Not me." Regardless, he pulled Hoseok's sweatshirt upwards, covering his neck. With a nod, Ruby opened the door, and they walked in, the Alphas shutting off their voices around them.

Yoongi looked at all of them, his demeanor cold and intimidating. He paused a moment when he made eye contact with Jimin. Jimin narrowed his eyes at Yoongi, looking at the sweatshirt Yoongi had on in discord.

He looks angry. Good.

Yoongi took a seat next to Ruby. Once everyone was settled, Namjoon appeared on the screen.

"You may notice I'm back at my place." Namjoon said."I will not be coming back for a while. Taehyung is starting to get suspicious. I'll keep this brief." He smiled."Min Yoongi is finally back. He has successfully completed his training and is officially with his perfect match. Everything worked according to plan."

At the sight of the confusion of the Alphas Namjoon sighed."As you all know, Hoseok was having some...trouble adjusting to the role assigned to him. We took extreme measures to ensure that once Yoongi came back, Hoseok would be more docile and compliant. While Yoongi was training, Hoseok began to deteriorate in health, resulting in a body shutdown. This was done in order for Hoseok to realize how much more important his perfect match is."

At the news, Jimin's jaw clenched in anger. He couldn't believe the words he was hearing. They made Hoseok the way he become. They were the reason why Hoseok turned on him.

He'd never been so angry.

"Now that that problem has been taken care of, there is one more thing I'd like to briefly discuss with you all. There will be new additions to our family."

Murmurs broke out between the Alphas. Yoongi just watched, already knowing what Namjoon was going to say.

"They have not been named yet. A boy and a girl." Namjoon stated proudly."The children of the first homosexual perfect match, Min Yoongi and Jung Hoseok."

Unable to hear anymore, Jimin stood up and stormed out of the room. The others watched in astonishment, eyeing Yoongi. Yoongi muttered his apologies, stood up and went after him.