venit omittere | 2.0.2

Start from the beginning

Hoseok belonged to him. Hoseok was his.

So when he saw Hoseok breaking things off with Jimin, he couldn't help but feel glee and triumphant.

Now, here they were, walking together towards his room, which had been pure decoration. Yoongi set his finger against the lock, the room immediately unlocking. Before he went in however he turned to Hoseok.

"Are you going to put your fingerprint?" he asked. Hoseok raised an eyebrow.

"You want me to?"

"It wouldn't make sense for my perfect match to not have access to my room." Yoongi chuckled. "Just add it. I'll wait for you inside."

Upon entrance Yoongi immediately took off his shirt, tossing it in the basket. He had been using that shirt for over two weeks now and he couldn't stand wearing it for another second. He rummaged through his selection of clothes, grabbing the nearest tower before walking to the bathroom. He heard Hoseok come in just as he began running the water.

"I'm going to take a shower," Yoongi called out, stepping fully inside the shower.

"Want me to join you?" Hoseok called back, teasing. Yoongi froze at the statement, his mark brightening to emerald green. In an instant, his mind conjured thoughts, sending feelings so intense that Yoongi had to hold the rail for support. His heart quickened and his cheeks flushed as his mark began shining brighter.

"N-no I'm okay!" Yoongi managed to say. Gradually the light receded from his mark, allowing Yoongi to breathe.

I knew the mark was going to get more aggressive but not like that...

Hoseok waited patiently for Yoongi to come out of the shower, casually rummaging through whatever he could find in Yoongi's room. Already he felt more energized than he had in weeks.

It was all thanks to Yoongi's return.

Still, he couldn't stop thinking about Jimin's words, insisting that the bond he had was making feel strong feelings towards Yoongi.

Hoseok had seen the crushed look on his faces when they officially split up but it didn't affect him. He didn't feel hurt, sad, or sorry.

All he felt was the joy of being with his perfect match.

Hoseok sat up on Yoongi's bed as Yoongi opened the bathroom door. His black hair still damp from water, clung to his face. Hoseok grinned at the sight.

"I should have just gotten into the shower with you huh?" he mused lightly. Yoongi rolled his eyes at the statement.

"Just because our bond wants us to mess around does not mean that we actually should." Yoongi replied, laying down on his bed. Hoseok followed suit looking at him with innocent eyes."What?"

"Oh come on. You don't want to do anything?" Hoseok asked. Yoongi said nothing, expression remaining stoic."I know you felt that too. The pull. The emotions. Why hinder them when you can set them free?"

"Hoseok, don't tempt me." Yoongi warned."I just got back from training. Do you know how exhausting that was?"

"How was training?" Hoseok said, motioning for Yoongi to sit up. He obliged and Hoseok began rubbing his shoulders."You're tense. I'm guessing it was brutal."

"Oh you have no idea." Yoongi huffed, relaxing into the younger's arms. "God everything I went through. It felt so real. Like it was my real life. You don't know how glad to be back and know that what I went through was just training and not actually real life." Yoongi turned towards Hoseok."I missed you a lot you know. I could feel everything you were feeling. I hated not being there for you."

Hoseok smiled softly."It's okay. You had to train. What matters is that everything is finally behind us. Finally, everything is where it is supposed to be."

Yoongi nodded, humming in response."That is true. The twins are developing. I'm prepared. But most importantly," Yoongi laced his fingers with Hoseok's."We're together. You and me. That's what matters. You're not fighting it anymore."

"I don't want to fight it anymore." Hoseok said softly, pausing before muttering, "Just don't break my heart. Please."

Yoongi brought Hoseok's hand to his lips. He pressed a soft kiss on it, sending a light shiver through Hoseok's spine. He stared at Hoseok almost lovingly. It was an expression Hoseok had seen multiple times before. In Jimin.

But seeing it on Yoongi felt so different. The look made his heart soar in joy, his stomach filling with butterflies. He took a moment to admire Yoongi's face before closing the distance between them.

Yoongi let go of Hoseok's hands, immediately wrapping his arms around Hoseok's neck, hands in Hoseok's hair.

And just like that the soft moment disappeared, replaced with a dance of dominance and need. Hoseok bit Yoongi's lip harshly, catching Yoongi by surprise. Using that to his advantage, he deepened the kiss, their dance progressing from innocence to need.

Yoongi pulled away first, his cheeks heavily flushed, lips parted. Their marks were glowing emerald once more, growing brighter by the second. Hoseok's eyes were dark, clouded with lust and desire.

"Give in." Hoseok said lowly, his voice sending thrills through Yoongi. No doubt he was mirroring the same expression. It didn't help that the mark did nothing but push them both. "Let the mark do what it has to do. You know you want it."

And he did. He wanted it so bad.

Desire consumed every fiber of Yoongi's body. He didn't just want it. He needed it. The fire burning in both of them wouldn't quench anytime soon. He could give in for a bit. Let his instincts take over and enjoy the ride.

Hoseok smirked at Yoongi's expression, his hand grabbing Yoongi's jaw. He kissed Yoongi on the cheek,before nipping his earlobe.

"So, Min Yoongi. What makes you tick?" he whispered in his ear. Yoongi closed his eyes at the remark, shoulder moving up and down as he took deep breaths to attempt to stop his racing thoughts and heart."We have all day to figure it out. No one will know."

The glow of the mark only brightened at the statement, urging, encouraging them. Yoongi bit his already swollen lip. He wanted more. He needed more.

And Hoseok was right here, more than willing to give him what he needed so desperately.

"Give in Min Yoongi. Give in to me."

So he did, succumbing to the desire that swallowed him whole, finally releasing the instincts that were begging to come out.