Shay Ashley Fields

Hello beautiful people! I'm really happy with the feedback from the last chapter, so this week I'm updating three times Monday (which is today where I live), Wednesday, and Friday. Just like the old days for all my day one readers ;) Friday is gonna be the grand finale of this story, but then my new fic will come out on February 1st, so there's not gonna be a really long hiatus. Anyway, I hope you enjoy this chapter!

----------

Emily's POV

I sent a text to the girls as soon as the baby was ready to be seen. Shay is all cleaned up and is sleeping peacefully in my arms, I admired her features while I was waiting for the girls, her creamy soft skin, her long eyelashes, her delicate wisps of blonde hair.

She's perfect.

"Emily? Ali? Is it okay to come inside?" Spencer asked softly in the doorway. "I also brought you both some clothes before we left. So Em, you can change whenever you're ready."

We smiled and Ali waved her hand signaling that they could come inside.

"Hey mama, how ya feeling?" Hanna smirked.

"I'm a little sore," Ali admitted. "those eleven hours were totally worth it."

"You're quite the trooper. No drugs at all right?" Spencer asked.

"Nope, not even an epidural." She smiled. "I'm a little worried about germs, so if you wanna hold the baby I'm going to have to ask you to wash your hands."

"Well, are you going to keep us in suspense? What did you guys have? Name?" Hanna asked.

"Weight? Length? We wanna know everything." Aria added.

"Her name is Shay Ashley Fields, born on September 14th, 2015 at 10:06PM after eleven hours of labor, sweat and tears. She's six pounds and four ounces and 14 inches long." I rambled.

"Why is her middle name Ashley? Like is that after my mom, Ashley?" Hanna asked.

"Your mom has always been kind to all of us, Han." Alison looked directly at Hanna. "She has a special place in both mine and Emily's hearts and we're forever grateful that your mother has been a part of all our lives. I always admired her strength and determination, it just sounded like it would fit nicely too."

"Hey Spence? Can you call all the parents? I want them to see Shay too." I smiled.

Spencer's eyes twinkled and she nodded. "Toby is still in the lobby, can he come in too?"

"Of course he can Spencer."

"Okay my hands are clean, do you mind Em?" Aria asked.

"Yeah," I gently transferred Shay into Aria's arms. "watch her head, okay perfect."

"Alison, she's beautiful! She looks like a little you already." Aria cooed. "She's a little peanut!"