It Was All a Dream

Emily's POV

I can't believe Spencer! How could she just show up and ruin everything?! I finally have the chance to be alone again with Alison after two miserable years and it gets ruined. She's never gonna speak to me again. I ran upstairs, not a word to my mother, and collapsed into a fit of enraged and hysterical tears. What was she gonna tell me? Did she find out who A was? Did she find a way to get around her troubles? I'll sure as hell won't ever find out.
Spencer has been calling me non-stop for the last hour. Why can't she take the freaking hint?! I suddenly got a text.

Great it's from A.

"Poor Emily! Maybe you could have had her in Paris!
Kisses
-A"

Paris...

FLASHBACK

"You and me in sweet Pari. How does that sound?" Alison asked with smile
I could feel the blush coming to my face already.

"Maybe we should learn to "Parle François" before we go."

"Well we could start in the south of France..dancing through sunflower fields..lounging around in our bikinis in the French Rivera"

I took a deep breath.

"You'd look so good on top of the Eiffel Tower...wind in your hair"

I stood up and looked at all the pictures she had laid out and we both had our hands on a picture of the Eiffel Tower her hand touching mine. She looked up at me and smiled, and began to gather the pictures.

"How long are we going away for?" I asked.

Alison had all the photographs in her hand and thought for a minute. She turned her head to look into my eyes and had a sincere smile on her face.

"How about forever?" She suggested.

I blushed when thought about what that would be like.

END FLASHBACK

I could feel my heart breaking inside myself. I tried to shake it off, everything reminded me of Alison. I threw my phone across my room in exasperation.

I opened my closet and found my blue dress. A trapped me in a barn, I thought Dr. Sullivan was in there. I would have suffocated if Ali hadn't saved me.

Why didn't I go with her after she saved me from the barn? I thought to myself.
Realizing it would be so easy if I said yes, I silently cried myself to sleep.