Good Morning Part Two

Emily's POV

Sometimes I feel like I'll wake up almost like this is all a dream. There's always a moment of things being too good to be true. Alison DiLaurentis actually loves me back, so much that she feels like she's safewith me. Even though there's still the threat of -A lurking in the darkest of corners, I feel safe knowing that Ali is safe with me. Who would have guessed the girl made jabs at my sexuality was actually doing it so nobody else would. She's always loved me the way I always loved her. Now here she is, curled up in bed with me with her head on my bare chest.

"What're you thinking about?" She asked snapping me out of my daze.

"How much I love you."

"Hmmm...I think I might love you more Em" she winked.

"We're gonna be one of those couples now?" I smirked knowing well what she was going to say.

"Ewww mushy-"

"Squash" I finished for her.

"You know..you never told me who you wanted to take to the kissing rock..." She started.

"I don't think I need to answer that question Ali." Looking at her with a challenge in my eyes.

"Why not?" she pouted

"I know you really wanted to take me." I said with a tone of satisfaction.

"Really Em..." Putting a hand on her chest feigning astonishment. "how did you come to that conclusion?"

I rolled over so I'd be on top, putting my head on my chest.

"I saw the initials E.F. and A.D. surrounded by a heart...recently and I know it was you."

"Sooo...you did see that huh."

"Is the Alison DiLaurentis blushing?!"

"Maybe, don't tell anyone though. Can you rub my shoulders Em?" She complained.

"Awwww is my baby sore?"

"Very." She pouted.

I let Ali roll over her back facing me and she took off her shirt, leaving her in just underwear.

"Um..so w-where does it hurt?" I stuttered.

She pointed to the crook in her neck by her right shoulder "Can you kiss it better?" She asked batting her eyelashes.

I laughed "You're something else, you know that right?" kissing her shoulder before giving her a thorough massage.