Vacation Part One

Emily's POV

I must have fallen asleep on the plane because I woke up to the flight attendant telling us we'd be landing in fifteen minutes. I rubbed all my sleepiness out of my eyes and noticed I fell asleep hand in hand with Ali. She's so cute when she's asleep, her lips are slightly parted and her hair is still perfectly curled and she's completely well put together, as always. I probably look like a mess. I look up to see Hanna snapping pictures with her camera.

"Hey!" I scolded loudly causing Ali to be startled out of her sleep.

"What happened Em?"

"Hanna is taking pictures of us while we're sleeping!"

"I told you I would! You just didn't believe me." She was grinning from ear to ear.

"Ugh, Hanna go away! I don't want any unflattering pictures of me anywhere!" She complained.

"Pfft, as if, you two are the cutest sleepers." She laughed. "These are going everywhere."

"I have several terrible pictures of you on my phone, if you post any of those I swear I will put them in a collage and post them as my WCW." Ali threatened.

"Fine. I'm cute anyway, I don't care." She said slinking back into her seat.

"Guys what's going on?" Spencer called across the isle.

"Hanna is taking pictures of all of us sleeping." I told her.

"Hanna, I'm gonna kill you if you have any of me." Spencer said seriously.

"Jeez, you guys aren't any fun." Hanna complained.

"Is Aria still asleep?" Ali asked.

"Yeah she's like attached to my side right now." Spencer admired a completely asleep Aria.

"I saw that look Hastings." Ali smirked.

"Ali, really, shut up." She shook her head.

"Oooh someone's a little testy." Ali teased.

"Ohhh someones glowing, you totally got some." Spencer countered.

"I'm not denying it." I blurted.

"Em!" Ali was shocked.

"So you two did join the mile high club." Hanna smirked.

"Actually, yes, we did." I blushed.

"Wooo! Get it Em!" Hanna cheered.

"You guys were totally gonna harass us later if we didn't say anything." Ali rolled her eyes.

----------

"Okay, does everyone have their luggage?" Spencer asked looking specifically at Hanna.

"

Yes" we responded in unison.

"Alright, now to pick up the rental car." Spencer quickly exited the airport.

"What kind of car is it Spence?" I asked.

"It's actually an Escalade. Spacious and comfortable, gotta have leg room, I'm sure you have the same problem." She said looking at my legs and going off to sign for the car.

"Don't talk about my girls sexy legs." Ali rolled her eyes.

"Why are my legs so superior?" I asked.

"They're tan year-round, smooth and they're toned, just like every other muscle on your body." Ali whispered.

I blushed. I never even thought of it that way. My thoughts were interrupted by Spencer pulling up in an all black Escalade.