Good Morning Part One

Alison's POV

I woke up this morning to an empty bed, noticing Emily wasn't right next to me. Confused I walked down her stairs.

When did I even change?

I walked into the kitchen to find Emily up cooking breakfast in a loose t-shirt that hung off one her shoulders and shorts that showed off her perfectly toned legs.

"Hey..." I called out softly while rubbing my eyes

"Hey you! I let you sleep, you looked really tired, I was gonna bring you breakfast in bed, but I forgot how you like your eggs" giving me a warm smile.

"Fertilized." I winked, sending her into a deep blush.

"Haha! I meant how do you like them cooked, I'll have to write that one down though." She laughed.

"I like them the same way you do. Silly"

She brought two plates to the table and sat next to me. Emily and I kept up the small talk, she clearly remembers I'm not ready to socialize until noon.

She's so cute when she talks, actually everything she does is cute, if it isn't her selflessness and the unconditional love she's always given me, I would easily be lost in her deep chocolate brown eyes.

"Ali..Ali?"

"Huh?"

"I asked you if you wanted to have a day together. Not like it's safe for me to take you out on a date, but it doesn't mean I'm not gonna treat you like my girlfriend. I mean..I have Netflix.." A furious blush spreading all across her face.

"Em?"

"Yeah?"

"Did you change me out of my clothes last night?"

"Yeah, I wanted you to be as comfortable as I could." she said shyly "I promise nothing happened, I mean I carried you out of Spencer's car, you couldn't possibly be comfy in the outfit you were in."

"You're so sweet."

"The greatest feeling in the world is knowing we're finally together. You deserve it."

No I don't. I thought to myself

"Is there a possibility to make a good morning a great morning?" I said as I batted my eyelashes.

"I don't know, you're safe and in my house, I don't think it's possible to have a better morning."Flashing me a smile as she got up to clear the table.

I followed her to the sink and wrapped my arms around her waist as she washed the dishes, rocking left to right slightly.

"Ali, what are you doing?" She asked with a laugh. When she turned around she had the biggest smile on her face, her eyes twinkling in happiness.

Wow she's so much happier when we're together.

I wrapped my arms around her neck, standing on my toes and gently kissed her lips. She returned it with a little more aggression than usual her hands wrapping around my waist pulling me closer, she seemed extremely into it, so I pulled away. I gave her a knowing smirk.

"Hey, why'd you stop?' She asked with a pout.

"Hmmm..how about we 'watch' a movie" giving her a wink.

"Oh?" She quirked an eyebrow.

"Not up for it?" I smirked.

Without warning she scooped me into her arms.

"Tease." She replied huskily.

"You know..I could get used to this." I said running my fingers through her raven-colored hair.