Halloween

Emily's POV

Today is Halloween. It's a special day, because this is the first Halloween that we don't have to worry about A; or hunt down Ali like we did last year. It's our first year together again. It's the first Halloween Ali has had in the past three years..well, one she can enjoy. So it's the last Halloween party before college, and why break tradition? It's at Noel Kahn's house, even though I'm not a fan of his, I'll go for the sake of having some normality back in our lives.

Flashback

Ali and I went to the mall, I'd normally cringe at the idea of shopping but Ali convinced me, because we were looking for Halloween costumes.

"Em, what are you dressing up as for Halloween?"

I bit my lip, thinking for a moment, then I shrugged. "I actually don't know, Ali."

Ali smirked.

"What?"

"I have an idea." She said sweetly.

"Well, do you wanna clue me in?" I laughed nervously.

"Jason always played this video game on his Playstation, it was called Tomb Raider and I think you'd be the perfect Lara Croft." She smirked. "She's pretty hot."

I laughed. "You think a video game character is hot?"

"Only because she reminded me of you." She winked.

I blushed immediately. "Um..um okay! Can I see what Lara Croft looks like?"

Ali pulls up a picture on her phone and shows me this woman that is actually very attractive.

I gulped. "You think I can pull that off?"

"Of course I do." She whispered. "Let's get you some of these costume essentials."

With that I was dragged into the store and allowed Ali to pick out my costume.

End Flashback

I stand in front of my mirror to hopefully pull off this outfit. I'm wearing a blue cut off tank top that reveals my midsection, the shortest black shorts I've ever put on my body, and brown combat boots. I also have a small brown backpack, two holsters on my upper thighs for where her guns would be, my hair is in a French braid, and the finishing touch was complete with my aviators.

I come to the conclusion that I look okay, even though this outfit is very revealing, Ali would be very pleased. I wonder what she's going as for Halloween. But she didn't tell me what she was going as. She told me it was a surprise and she wanted to show me at the party. I'm feeling slight anxiety when she says that she wants to surprise me. But I believe I can trust her.

Hanna's car horn blares from outside, and I take my house keys and go outside to meet my friend. She unlocks the door and lets me inside.

Hanna's POV

I'm Emily's ride to the Kahns party, I guess Ali has this huge surprise of what she's dressing up as. Which I don't know what it is, because it's the hardest for me to keep a secret. Everyone knows that.

Anyway, I'm here and honking so Emily will come outside, I see her come out and lock her door before coming to my car.

I unlock it and she slides into the passenger seat and I'm almost shocked at what she's wearing.

I'm dressed as Queen Elsa from Frozen. I have a long side braid, long crystal-blue, off-the-shoulder dress with a right knee-high slit, a crystallized bodice and translucent, powder blue sleeves. I'm also wearing kitten heels and a long, transparent cape with large snowflakes.