Sessions Paid Off

Alison's POV

"Miss DiLaurentis, it's nice to see you." Vice Principal Hackett said extending his hand.

I shook his hand. "Thank you, sir."

"You've changed remarkably!" He commented.

"Yeah, well pretending to be dead so a deranged psychopath doesn't kill you, tends to change a person." I replied.

"Uh...right. So are you ready for your exam?" He asked.

"Yes, sir." I smiled.

----------

"Wow, this score is phenomenal," He shook his head. "are you sure you want to go into junior year? With a score like this you could be a senior."

"No, thank you. I'd like to graduate with my friends, if that's no trouble for you." I replied politely.

"Okay, welcome back to Rosewood High School, Miss DiLaurentis. Have a nice vacation."

"Thank you sir, it's good to be back."

I walked out of the school and waited for Jason, he was supposed to pick me up from school after my exam. Soon enough he pulled up.

"Hey you, did you pass?"

"Yes!" I almost hugged him I was so happy. "Could you drop me off at Emily's? I wanna tell her first."

"Sure," he said as he started to drive towards Emily's house. "uh it's good to have you back..Ali."

"I missed you too Jason." I smirked.

"Any plans for your birthday?" He asked.

"...could you take me to get my license?"

"Want me to teach you how to drive?" He offered.

"I mean don't feel obligated. I was horrible to you, and I'm sorry."

He laughed. "We both got on each other's nerves. I made some bad choices with my life, you had every right to be terrible to me."

We pulled up to Emily's house. "Thanks Jason. Em can drop me off."

"Right, see you later."

I got out of the car and waited for him to drive away before pulling out my phone and calling Emily. She picked up on the second ring.

"Ali! How did it go?"

"I passed Em, I come back after spring break."

"Oh my gosh! Yay! I'm coming to see you right now."

"I'm already here. Come outside."

Emily was out of her house in maybe two seconds flat. She grinned and hung up as soon as she saw me.

"I'm so proud of you!" She exclaimed giving me a huge hug.

"Do you wanna see my schedule?" I smirked.

"Yes!"

I laughed at her enthusiasm and handed her my schedule.

"Oh my gosh we have every class together" she beamed.

"Wait really?"

"Yeah! Oh my gosh this is so exciting!"

"Why don't you round up the girls and we can meet at Spencer's house and celebrate?" I asked.

----------