"Nee-chan doesn't want to talk to you." Koichi informed him with a straight face.

"(Y/N)-nee doesn't want to hear you too." This time it was Muichiro.

Sanemi groaned, rolling his eyes. He tried to get your attention by waving his hand in front of your face but it did nothing. He poked you cheek but nothing, he also poked your stomach but it did nothing and he was getting annoyed. 'Guess there's only one thing that I can use now.'

Sanemi sighs, showing something from his left hand. "Guess this is mine now." You whipped your head to his hand and saw a kyoho. He started to peel it while whistling. You were about to open your mouth to say something but Sanemi beat you to it. "What? I thought you weren't going to talk to me."

A noise of defeat left your mouth and the two boys behind you glared at him. Sanemi raised the fruit higher, nearly close to your face as he finished peeling. You wanted to eat it, you really didn't care at the moment if you accidentally bit Sanemi.

"I wanted to give it to you," Sanemi sighs and you instantly had a smile. "But my wife doesn't want to talk to me..." He raised the kyoho close to his mouth in slow motion, watching your reaction with a small smile.

"FINE! I'm sorry! I don't hate you!" You cried, holding into his arm to keep him from eating it. "I don't hate you Sanemi! Don't eat it! Please don't eat it!" Your grip on his was strong, but he was stronger than you in a physical sense and he managed to put the fruit in his mouth. You gasp, a tear escaping your eyes, the two boys were shocked, much like watching drama unfold.

You let go of his arm as you sucked in your tears, the two boys patting your back

'Oh shit...' Sanemi thought, watching as your cheeks were tinted red and a bit puffed out. 'That's cute....' He still hasn't eaten the fruit, he was just holding onto it with his lips, he had more plans.

"You're so horrible!" Koichi cried, hugging your arm.

"I'm taking them to my estate." Muichiro said, slightly glaring at Sanemi.

But Sanemi only rolled his eyes. He raised his hand and used his fingers to lift up your head and he watched as you tried to keep yourself from crying. He leaned down and let the kyoho reach your mouth, kissing you gently.

'AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!' The two boys screamed as they watched in horror at the scene before them. "STOP! STOOOPP!! Do that when we're not here!" They cried, looking away and covering their faces.

Once Sanemi pulled away, he saw with a smile, happily munching on the fruit

Once Sanemi pulled away, he saw with a smile, happily munching on the fruit. "Now will have some lunch? I'll give more after we eat." He asked, helping you up and you nodded. "Come on you two, it's lunch time." He left holding your hands with a grin as he saw the pale faces of the boys.

It didn't take long until their color returned as they also made their way to the dining room. They took their seats and began to eat, all the while staring at nothing.

"Sanemi..." You called to him as he hummed in response, still staring at the two sulking boys. "Maybe we should keep the kissing at a minimum when Ko and Mui are around..." You said nervously. You did love giving and receiving kisses from him, but it just makes you feel all weird and awkward when you know Koichi and Muichiro are there watching.

"Hmm... why? Aren't they old enough? At this point I'm pretty sure they already know about se-"

"AAAHH!!!!" You exclaimed, slamming your hand on the table, your face red from embarrassment. "Please don't talk about those things in front of these two! They're still children! Let them have their innocence!"

Sanemi chuckled at your reaction, he guessed that you wanted for the two of them to be as 'innocent' as possible. "Sure, sure. I promise I won't be doing anything intimate in front of them." You sigh, sitting back down again. "But I will when they're not looking."

Koichi stood up from his seat and nearly slapped Sanemi if it wasn't for Muichiro holding him back.

Ah... lunch in the Shinazugawa residence is fun.

═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══

"Here." Sanemi offered you a kyoho and you happily ate it. "You sure love kyoho, why?" He asked, taking more and peeling it for you. All of you were on the kotatsu, just relaxing.

"Sawa-san said that it was nee-chan's cravings." Koichi answered and Muichiro asked what it was. "It's something that pregnant women usually want to eat."

"So do all women eat kyoho when they're pregnant?" Muichiro asked, tilting his head to the side. Koichi did so as well, even your idiot of a husband did.

"No." You answered. "Everyone is different. Sometimes women don't even crave for anything and sometimes they just hate a certain type of food." You explained and they nodded. You wondered how Sanemi didn't know about this, he had siblings. "How come you don't know about it, Sanemi?"

"Dunno." He shrugged, feeding you more of the kyoho. "I don't remember my mother craving for anything..." He trailed off, taking another kyoho and peeling it. 'Although maybe it's because he was there.' "(Y/N)."

"Yes?" You asked, eating more of the fruit that he's peeled.

"You already finished the two boxes."

"Eh!?" You exclaimed, looking over to the side and indeed, they were out. "There's no more!?" You groaned, resting your cheek on the warm table as you cried internally.

Sanemi chuckled, patting your head and putting his other hand on your stomach. "I guess that little thing is hungry. I'll get you some more next time."

"Really!" You cheered, back to your usual cheerful self. "Thanks!" He smiled, leaning down and placing a kiss on your cheek.

"Just for you."

TAISHO SECRETS WITH MUICHIRO AND KOICHI!!!

M: Koichi is very much afraid of ghosts.

K: I AM NOT!

M: During his stay in my estate, he got scared because it's a large home and the only lights I have on are in my bedroom and the living room. In the middle of the night, he woke me up and put his futon next to mine.

K: I DID NOT!!! SHUT UP!!!

M: Yes, yes he did.

》A.N《

Sanemi's mother's official name is Shizu... imma go change her name in the extra... it was Shizu, right?

[That's what I read too...]

And no, I still haven't found my pen. I draw that long before I lost my pen.