Chapter 37: Date

Zen and I had talked about to work. The waiter came over to ask us what we would like to eat. "I'll have the French onion soup please," I told him. Zen ordered a steak.

We continued to speak as someone had come through the café's door. She was wearing black and had blonde hair. She looked familiar so I kept a close eye on her.

She sat down by herself with a glass of whiskey. She then looked over at Zen then noticed me staring. The woman's eyes went wide as I was able to recognize her. She had given me a threatening look, telling me that if I said anything, I would be dead.

She didn't finish her drink but she eventually left. Zen and I just talked for the rest of the date. "Well, I have to get back to work now," Zen told me, sounding upset. "What are you going to do if they notice that we both went missing or say that I went missing?" I asked curiously.

He smiled and winked. "I'll just go along." He went back to the castle and I had shopped a bit longer. I got back after a couple of hours and was bombarded with questions and was disciplined by Obi.

"You shouldn't have lied to us like that. You had us all worried," he said which made me feel bad. "I'm sorry. Can you please forgive me?" I asked. He smiled. "Of course I can."

Hey... corona made my school cancel for this week but we do not know about next week until further notice.