Chapter 6: Uh Oh

Recap: Shirayuki woke up in the middle of the night to find Obi fighting with another person. She was trying to take Shirayuki. Obi let his guard down and the woman was going to strike Obi in his chest.

Back to the story. I think I'm going to keep it Shirayuki's POV the entire story.

I wasn't thinking. My body just moved. I jumped in front of Obi. "Huh?!" The woman jumped as her knife impaled my stomach. I didn't feel much, until I realized the situation.

Blood was everywhere, Obi looked at me in shock and so did the woman. "Well, now she's worth nothing..." I heard the woman state and she jumped from the window.

Obi held onto me tightly. "Hold on, I'll get some help!" He held me and ran. I've never seen a person run this fast. The wind was pressing against my face as if I stuck my head out of the window of a speeding car. I felt myself start to get numb. "Come on. Stay with me!" Obi yelled.

I was half asleep when I heard and door swing open and Obi yelling. "Someone! Someone help!" Obi laid me down in a soft bed. "We can help, but it'll take some time to heal." I heard a young man stating.

I felt someone apply some kind of gel to my wound. "There, she should wake up soon."

"Thanks so much, Ryu." I heard Obi praise the boy as I fell asleep.

A couple of hours later

I felt someone's hand press against my face and brush away my hair. I slightly open my eyes to find a figure. "Obi?" I managed to say. "Miss? You're awake? How are you feeling?"

"I'm fine" I said as I leaned to get up. My stomach suddenly ached and I fell back down. "Hey, take it easy!" Obi yelled at me. Obi yelled someone's name. A tall woman walked in. "Oh, I see you're awake, Shirayuki. How are you feeling?"

"Just aching a little," I said as I leaned up again. "I'm the chief herbalist. My name is Garak Gazelt."

"Thank you, Ms.Gazelt" I said. "You can call me Garak" she mentioned. Garak examines my wound. "You shouldn't be moving around too much, but you can leave by about three o'clock." The time was a quarter to two. I laid down for about a hour and I ate some food.

Obi and I left to go over to the next scene of a murder.

That's the end of the chapter. I'm going to go back to day 4 in the next chapter. Idk when it's gonna be though. Bye!!!!!!