Chapter 4: Day 2

I woke up in the morning at about eight am. I didn't think Obi was awake, so I tried to open my cell door. "Miss what are you doing" I heard from a voice from behind me.
"Obi?!" I shout. "I was wondering if I was able to leave yet and start the day." I said. I asked Obi if we could leave yet and he agreed.

We walked through the small forest. This time, Obi brought me to a carriage. The carriage was small and it was holding some special cargo that was stolen. The driver had been killed by 'me'. I walked pass the carriage. I saw no horses, but I saw a corpse. The horses were probably let free.

"How long ago was he killed?" I asked Obi. "About two weeks ago, Miss" The corpse had a mark around the neck. This man must've been strangled. I took a blood sample with one of my syringes. There was no poison in his system, but there was a bit of alcohol.

I looked at the corpse again and then I looked at the cargo in the carriage. The crates were all empty. There was one bottle that said 'beer'. The bottle was empty, but the smell was extremely strong.

I came out of the carriage and saw Obi. He was sitting in tree, watching me. Obi offered to get me a dinner. He brought me to a café. I ordered steak. It was the first meal I've ever gotten from a café. "The steak is delicious." I told Obi. "Aren't you going to eat anything?" I asked. "I'm not hungry."

The front door bell of the café rang. Three men walked in. They looked at me. I looked at their eyes closely, they were drunk. They walked towards me, "hey, wanna come with us?" One of the men asked. "Sorry, but Miss has other plans" Obi said. "We wasn't askin ya!" Another man shouted. The third man seemed the most frustrated. He stuck his fist up and attempted to punch Obi.

Obi dodged and punched the man back. Another man went after him and the other went after me. He tried to grab me, but I quickly dodged and threw him onto the floor. I didn't know much about fighting, but I know the basics. I looked over at Obi and he was already finished. We paid for the meal and left... but had to drag the three guys with us back to the castle.

We showed up and Obi had to tell Zen what happened. I brought in the three guys and Zen threw them all into a cell. I finally was able to go to bed. I had trouble sleeping, but this isn't the first time. I sometimes have trouble sleeping like this. After a while of staring at the walls, I drifted to sleep.

I'm probably not going to post next week or maybe even the week after, but I'll try to post soon. Bye!!!!