Chapter 15: Blackout

I was laying in my bed and reading a book that I found in the library. The library was huge and had a large selection of books. The best part is that it's right near the medical wing.

As I got up to turn off the room's bright lights, everything was dark. There was a complete blackout around the castle. Obi came into my now dark room and saw that I was okay. He sighed in relief, "we gotta go." He stated. Obi grabbed onto my arm and started running.

We went to a spot I've never been before. It was a basement with food, water, herbs, beds, and all of the necessary needs for survival. "We have to stay down here until everything is okay. It seems like the castle is under attack." Obi told me. I was shivering due to all of the heaters being off. Obi found a heater and a few lanterns.

While we were sitting near the heater, we heard a knock at the door. I jumped and Obi told me to stay quiet and hide. He opened the door, fully prepared for attack, but he saw Ryu and Garack looking for a safe place to hide.

We welcomed them and told them to take a seat. They told us that they were being attacked by a group of terrorists. Hours went past and still no sign of power. "I should go check things out." Obi said as he walked up the stairs to get to the securely locked door.

He opened it and went out. A few minutes late he came back in and said that there were still a few terrorists. We were all scared. Ryu said that we should go to bed, but we all knew that we wouldnt be able to sleep.

I'm gonna end this here. I have a lot of tests and homework so that's why these chapter are getting shorter. I'm going to try to write a longer chapter over the weekend. Plus, thanks for 500 reads or views!!! (Idk what they are really called)